Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I just wasted some Cialis

  • Thread starter Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date Start date
A

alien amp pharm

Guest
So I just started seeing this girl recently.

Thurs night she was to come over. This girl seems way into me (can you blame her?) and I felt my chances of sex with her, or at least getting some head was really good.

Operation "Get Sex in 2006" was in full effect for me. I shaved little Jimmy, cleaned my house, and loaded up on some Cialis just in case I had to wear a rubber.

She comes over kocks on the door. I yell "Come in" from the couch as I lay naked legs spread eagle on the coffee table in plain view. (ok so I made that part up). Anyways long story short, she had something come up and had to go out and set her friend up with a guy she works with. :mad:
She kept apologizing but wanted me to come with her. I went, it was okay, blah blah blah.

No sex for aap.

So I go to the gym the next day and decide to ride the stationary bike. I forgot my water bottle, so I get on a bike near the water fountain. I begin pedaling and man does the friction of my shorts feel good as I am moving my legs. I sprout wood instantly thanks to the cialis.

After about 10 minutes I get thristy but I still have a raging boner so I can't get up to get a drink. I start focusing on the tv (purposely Men's Olympic Figure Skating but that only made it worse) in hopes it will go away. Everytime it went somewhat flacid some hot slut in skimpy attire would walk in view.

I ended up riding that bike for an hour before I could finally leave. :(
 
alien amp pharm said:
She comes over kocks on the door. I yell "Come in" from the couch as I lay naked legs spread eagle on the coffee table in plain view. (ok so I made that part up). Anyways long story short, she had something come up and had to go out and set her friend up with a guy she works with. :mad:
She kept apologizing but wanted me to come with her. I went, it was okay, blah blah blah.

No sex for aap.

Oh, she's not into. She chose to cancel plans with you to set her friend up with a guy she works with (or she had a date with a guy she works with).

Why are taking Cialis??
 
Umm.... YOu still had wood watching mens fagure skating?

Whiskey
 
I just took a viagra 100mg and levetra 20mg the other night, man I was hard the whole next day at work...
 
nycgirl said:
Oh, she's not into. She chose to cancel plans with you to set her friend up with a guy she works with (or she had a date with a guy she works with).

Why are taking Cialis??

She didn't have a date because she begged me to go with her.

Her friend and the guy actually hit it off.

Plus she was all touchy feely with me at the bar.

I took Cialis just in case I had to wear one of those "go limp comdoms".

She'll be back. :supercool:
 
alien amp pharm said:
She didn't have a date because she begged me to go with her.
Her friend and the guy actually hit it off.
Plus she was all touchy feely with me at the bar.
I took Cialis just in case I had to wear one of those "go limp comdoms".
She'll be back. :supercool:

Oh, I apologize, don't get touchy.

Yes, I like being touchy feely at the bar as well. Did she rub your leg?

Oh, I see.

Did you set something up?
 
nycgirl said:
Oh, I apologize, don't get touchy.

Yes, I like being touchy feely at the bar as well. Did she rub your leg?

Oh, I see.

Did you set something up?

She pushed my hands away from her, but that was touching of some sort so that counts as touchy feely, right?

I set up a fuck date for this weekend. She just doesn't know about it yet.



teeheehee
 
beeeez ya complainin' or beeeeez ya braggin' bout dis?
 
alien amp pharm said:
She pushed my hands away from her, but that was touching of some sort so that counts as touchy feely, right?

I set up a fuck date for this weekend. She just doesn't know about it yet.



teeheehee
You had me until the words teehee.
 
worst thing i ever did was take cialis while on vacation in Puerto Rico last year. I spent 2 days walkign around by the pool /beach trying to hide my semi-chubby that would not go down. ..
 
I did that shit once with the liquid stuff...I just wanted to see if it did what it claimed. I didn't really know how to dose it, so I just shot from the hip, and gulped down about 12 squirts. For three days, every time I even SMELLED a girls perfume, saw a thong hanging out of a girls pants, or even saw female skin...inluding arms, hands etc., my General and two Colonels were at the front lines, ready to do battle. Shits crazy.
 
I just don't care anymore, but that was some funny shit though. Mens figure skating
 
alexeiblue.jpg


How does this make you feel aap? Be honest...were all friends here.
 
jack_schitt said:
I did that shit once with the liquid stuff...I just wanted to see if it did what it claimed. I didn't really know how to dose it, so I just shot from the hip, and gulped down about 12 squirts. For three days, every time I even SMELLED a girls perfume, saw a thong hanging out of a girls pants, or even saw female skin...inluding arms, hands etc., my General and two Colonels were at the front lines, ready to do battle. Shits crazy.

well at least you admitted that it took females to do this to you...aap was watching mens figure skating :lmao:

Poor boy has issues!! :worried:
 
Top Bottom