Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have gyno, and my blood labs...bros, someone help me out!

Liftstrong12

I have been taking Test P at 400/wk for 4 1/2 weeks, and this is my first cycle. I've taken oral ph's in the past so I know that I am gyno prone.
I have also been taking .25mg of adex eod all along.
Also these labs reflect three days of nolva at 40mg ed.
I will include the values I think are important, but I do not know everything that is relevant. If you want to know any other values that I did not list, just ask.

Monocytes(Absolute) 1.2 HIGH 0.1-1.0 x10E3/uL RN
BUN 26 HIGH 6-20 mg/dL RN
Creatinine, Serum 1.31 HIGH 0.76-1.27 mg/dL RN
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 20 HIGH 8-19 RN

Alkaline Phosphatase, S 65 44-102 IU/L RN
AST (SGOT) 48 HIGH 0-40 IU/L RN
ALT (SGPT) 58 HIGH 0-44 IU/L RN
Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH 348-1197 ng/dL RN
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 0.1 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL RN
FSH, Serum
FSH 0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL RN
Estradiol
Estradiol 60.4 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL RN

What should my next course of action be?
...and I should mention that I was also planning on starting HCG and Var on Monday

Looks to me like your adex was bunk or under dosed at best. I'd hit up whoever you got it from and get your money back if possible. Grab some letro and kill that shit. Nolva will help prevent breast tissue from growing but will do nothing to prevent aromatization from accruing. Your e2 isn't too far out of whack. I've seen worse and have had worse.

I've taken oral ph's in the past so I know that I am gyno prone. I have also been taking .25mg of adex eod all along.

so just like I said to a guy yesterday, why in the hell are you only taking .25mg adex EOD when you are on 400mg/week of test when you know your gyno prone!?!?!?!

2mg a week is whats typically prescribed as a starting point for someone on a TRT dose of 100mg/week of test.

You labs further illustrate your E is to high because your not taking enough adex!

so just like I said to a guy yesterday, why in the hell are you only taking .25mg adex EOD when you are on 400mg/week of test when you know your gyno prone!?!?!?!

2mg a week is whats typically prescribed as a starting point for someone on a TRT dose of 100mg/week of test.

You labs further illustrate your E is to high because your not taking enough adex!

I bumped up to .5mg eod and will go up more if needed. Should I expect to see the lumps get smaller in any time frame if the adex is working? Or do I need something like letro to get them to shrink? Also, due to it's nature I will not be starting the HCG on Monday but believe it is still ok to start the var. I may also extend my run from 10 weeks to 12. I am only running the prop and var...first cycle. Thoughts...and thank you for your input. I knwo it's all about doing your homework and having everything you could possibly need on hand, but as you know there is so much conflicting info out there so I went with the consensus and thought adex would suffice since I'm only running the test p.

I bumped up to .5mg eod and will go up more if needed. Should I expect to see the lumps get smaller in any time frame if the adex is working? Or do I need something like letro to get them to shrink? Also, due to it's nature I will not be starting the HCG on Monday but believe it is still ok to start the var. I may also extend my run from 10 weeks to 12. I am only running the prop and var...first cycle. Thoughts...and thank you for your input. I knwo it's all about doing your homework and having everything you could possibly need on hand, but as you know there is so much conflicting info out there so I went with the consensus and thought adex would suffice since I'm only running the test p.

Dude, why are you skimping on adex? .5mg eod is still only the dose usually prescribed for 100mg/test a week and your on 4 times that plus thinking of adding HCG.

I just dont get why everyone is so eager to wear a bra.

Dude, why are you skimping on adex? .5mg eod is still only the dose usually prescribed for 100mg/test a week and your on 4 times that plus thinking of adding HCG.

I just dont get why everyone is so eager to wear a bra.

I'm hearing you. So you think .75-1 eod? I was only going to do the HCG prior to the lumps. How long should it take before I start to see the lumps shrink?

Zyglamail does make a point. I'm prescribed 1mg a week adex for my 200mg cyp script. But I'm also not gyno prone so even on cycle .25mg eod works for me to keep in range. But if you're gyno prone you need to obviously take more and get labs done periodically to check your e2 levels so you know what dose works for you. You don't want to take too much adex and kill your e2 or take too little and have it too high. Both will cause problems and hinder gains.

About how long after a dosing adjustment before I would see accurate changes in my labs?

Adex wont do anything for estrogen already in system, that will have to metabolize on its own. adex simply reduces the rate at which more is made. I would say a good 3 weeks or more before you can accurately judge how adex is working at a given test dose.

Top Bottom