Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have an easy questoin about anavar.

GoodGuy19

This shouldn't be hard for those of you who've used anavar to help me with. After your anavar cycle, how much of your strength sayed with you and for how long? That's it. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks

I have heard that you keep almost all of it , I'm on right now and should be jumping right into a test , EQ , cycle so I won't be able to tell.

it is suposed to be realy good for keeping gains though.

I'm on 40mg per day now and my strength is good, but as far as putting on size with a mild drug, you're better off with deca in my opinion...Deca and anavar would be a decent light run now that I think about it.

If you're bridging like I am, it would be hard to tell if you keep the strength because when you go back "on" your strength should go up anyway. When I come off the anavar, I'll be going on about a gram of test and 300mg of deca, so I'll never know if I would have kept it.

i kept most of the strength from my last anavar only cycle, i'd say about 90% of it anyway. that was a year ago

i kept around 80-90%. Biggest difference was a drop off in the number of reps. Happened for about 7-10 days and then it leveled off

Hey sleepy and iambig_r, could you guys post some numbers if you don't mind? Like what you started at and your peak and what you're at now? If you still remember of course. Thanks

anavar/deca

Just some info from my cycle. I am finishing up my 8th wk.
I've had some great gains so far. FYI, here's my cycle.
week 1-8 ttokkyo deca pyramid 300-400mg per wk
week 1-6 40mg anavar every day

I started my cycle weighing 155lbs, and benching around 185.
Right now i'm cut and lean at close to 170lbs, vascular as hell. Benching a max of 260lbs. I'm very pleased so far and hope i keep the majority or all of my gains. Let me know if you need any cycle advice, I definately know what worked for me. Later bro
remember eat right and train like an animal

I can tell you

I took anavar after my last cycle of Deca , Test and Winny. I took the anavar for 4-5 weeks. As soon as I stopped my strength went right down the shitter. I didn't think that the Var was doing anything.....but it was! It was maintaing my strength and size. I was gaining any more....just holding. But it is better than going down :(

BTW, I was using 40mg ed then dropped down to 20mg

later

i gained about 11 lbs and that was without lifting legs over 8 weeks due to a hamstring problem. keep in mind that lost some fat probably so maybe netted more LBM. biggest difference was in strength by far...

Top Bottom