Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a question about Oxyflux?

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, if they do a blood test how will the Oxyflux show and what should my response be if I am asked about it? Do I tell the doctor what I am taking? It is just a diet pill right? Oh, I hope someone can answer this before tomorrow. Thank you....:angel:

not just a diet pill

oxyflux is a mexican brand of clenbuterol, which is an asthma medication. It is not approved for use in the united states so it is illegal in the US. I dont think your doctor can really do anything except tell you to be carefull.

This question could best be answered on the Anabolic board but anway.

If its been a while since you last used it, I think clen has a really short half-life in the body so if its been a while I doubt it will show up.

I doubt they would notice or do anything anyway, but try the anabolic board.

I doubt that OxyFlux is one of the things that they look for in the blood stream. It's not like they place a drop of blood on something and a list of drugs comes up. They'll check for your protein levels, vitamins, illegal drugs like coke, heroin, speed, stuff like that.

Thank you for your quick response, I just have two boys, 5 and 10 and I do not want them to think I am doing bad things, ya know. I have never taken anything accept GNC's diet pills and it is a little different for me trying what my friends tried and had success. My husband is doing test 400 and I support him so, I thought I wanted to keep up while we are both trying to look good. If that makes any sense.

Any who thanx again, you answer quickly.:angel:

Top Bottom