Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have 2 girls

Anavar at 10 mg a day for 6 wks. It is the safest as on the market (black) the way that it works is it is a non-aromatizing steroid in which the body converts it into testosterone. It is an oral steroid that is pretty expensive get ready to put up some money for it. email me if you have any more questions.

non-aromatizing is a big deal if you don't want to experience the side effects because when you use aromatizing as then you have the side effects of increasing testosterone production in which your body starts seeing male and female side effects such as increasing breast size in men decreasing breast size in women and reducing the testicals of men also deepining of the voice. So it is very important for women especially to stay away from aromatizing steroids. Plus Anavar was used back in the day for women and children who had stunted growth.

If combining both male and female hormones cause decreased breast size in women, and increased breast size and deepening of the voice in men, what causes womens voicea to deepen?

BE

gPimp69,
There are several flaws/omissions with your posts that you may wish to correct. I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone to mis-interpret them, blindly follow your recommends and be sorry.

BE

bigeasy, what do you mean? I am just posting a recomendation they asked for the safest. My opinion is that it is the safest for women at that dosages? I don't know correct me if I am wrong. what do you think about it? Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Top Bottom