Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I hate to ask...

Crappiie

New member
I know its been asked like a million times but what size is a drawing needle? Im using 1"x 25g for inject but i need more drawing needles and dont know what size. Also on getpinz if it doesnt say that it cant be switched for dif needles does that mean it can be or are they all the same??? All I do now is twist of needle and put new one on. Are they all like this?
 
18g may cause too much damage to the stopper..

21g works fine, then change to your preferred size for injecting
 
You should be fine w/ 20-22g pins. When you order, get the BD syringe and needle (3cc barrel and 20 or 22g X 1.5 pin). Use these for drawing. Then order you some 23g or 25g pins only for shooting X whatever length you want. I like 1" for everything except for glutes(1.5").
 
Top Bottom