Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate slumps!!!!

CardioGirl

Anyone else on here get really tired,lazy and unmotivated sometimes...how do you shake it?
About 3 weeks ago I stopped taking my thermogenic(MD6) and I don't know if it's just my body reacting to not gettin that "rush" but I've been so lazy lately..it's really startin to piss me off:mad:
I was gonna start taken it again but not sure if I should give my body another few weeks without it. :confused:
what do you guys do if your bad days starts getting into weeks??

you have to find a reason to be motivated....whether its a show you're competing in, a show your going to and you dont want to be the only puny one there...or just to show off your shit!! i force myself to go to the gym alot lately but when i'm there, i find myself looking in the mirror saying this is not enough for me i wanna be a lil bigger, more cut, more defined and i know my friends are already there....gotta show off my shit this weekend so being in the gym this week was nutz!!

Im w/ spatterson..im usually pumped to workout. If you are having trouble getting motivated try looking at some pics of bodybuilders and fitness girls..Set goals for yourself and challenge yourself. Do you change up your workouts a lot..it can become a lil boring if you do the same stuff all the time. Challenge yourself pushing the weights....going up a few lbs every now and then. Workout at different times...change up your diet as well. Maybe you need a lil break?? I took this week of weight training just to let my body rest and my mind...so I prevent myself from getting burnt out and come back fresh and ready to put on some mass. Other issues like stress..relationships etc can affect your motivation and your drive. Im off thermogenics now too...your body needs a break from those things. You adapt to them quite quickly. Take a day and pamper yourself..get your mind right and refocus.

My personal experience has been that when I get off of the ephedrine - it's all over with!

I get tired, lazy, unmotivated, and I eat more. My boyfriend says that I am addicted to the ephedrine and he may be right. Addicted....... meaning that my body is relying on it for energy and when it doesn't have it, I am lazier than the norm.

I would say that getting off has a lot to do with you being unmotivated.

Also, like Super Girl 22 said - get something to keep you in the fitness mode, too. Keep magazines around like Muscle and Fitness Hers, Shape, Oxygen, etc...and keep them lying around where you can see them often. Those mag's remind me of how many badass looking chics are out there and that motivates me to look the best I can possibly look!

I look at working out like breathing...

NOT doing it is NOT an option.

But being a human, everyone once in a while I'll get into a slump.

To motivate myself I focus on an event coming up (such as a wedding, a concert, a business trip) and I then imagine looking and feeling like crap for that event.

That usually gets me going..... :D

VDL

what keeps me motivated:

a combination of looking pictures like in Oxygen, etc
and
writing up the next day's workout in my training log
and
my mirror
:D

Working out is addictive just as getting lazy is addictive!! Once you stop, it is so very hard just to jump right back in. But when you do, you bounce right back. I think that the break is good for your muscles and causes some great response when you start back.

I also agree with the addiction in regards to your bodies energy source.

You might email Wilson6 about the diet he puts his clients on. He uses no thermogenics and uses carb/protein ratios for energy and fat loss.

You may try an new diet to help with your energy levels and definitely try adding some good fat to your diet. When you work out though, you naturally are energized so just get in there and hit it hard!!

Mrs. TG

Top Bottom