Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I gotta go to work tomorrow...

EnderJE

New member
EF VIP
...crap. I've been enjoying this time off. The only bad part is that I can't go to the gym just yet until parts of me are healed up.

Just a few more years until I retire and can do this full time.
 
careometer.jpg
 
lardo5150 said:
coming off of vacations sucks dude. I feel for ya.
Not a vacation. I went to the hospital a few days ago to get patched up. I can't lift anything and have already hurt myself for trying to lift my kids. That's why I can't go to the gym for a few weeks.
 
EnderJE said:
Not a vacation. I went to the hospital a few days ago to get patched up. I can't lift anything and have already hurt myself for trying to lift my kids. That's why I can't go to the gym for a few weeks.

What did you do to yourself??
 
nycgirl said:
Ender, if you want this thread to go beyond 10 posts, you should probably show some tits or something. I don't see this going anywhere.
LMAO...me showing my "tits" would result in my immediate banning...

Hey...wait a sec...
 
jenscats5 said:
What did you do to yourself??
Nothing recently. Just old things that wouldn't heal right naturally and things that were removed now to prevent future problems... :D
 
EnderJE said:
Nothing recently. Just old things that wouldn't heal right naturally and things that were removed now to prevent future problems... :D

Ah ok!! Well heal up soon!
 
Top Bottom