Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got served

Why the fuck does it matter. I just gave you sound advice. Fom what you posted in your first post. The judge will side with you if her insurance denied her claim she has no viable leg to stand on but sue her insurance company. Or just don't show up then you will lose by default. These people sound desperate so then they will file paper work for motion to show just cause.... After that the she will figure out she can motion the court for writ of replevons then carry that to the police department and ask them to help them serve it. Not sure if you know what that is. It says she can take your property that will equal that amount she is owed.

So sorry if I came across wrong. So essentially it doesn't matter who the fuck I am you handle it the way you see fit. My opinion is the take the morning or day off and just show up. So if your ever in my neck of the woods hit me up and we will smoke some of the $30 a gram hydroponic grown shit I have sitting here....
Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

You go ahead and see yourself out.

Go on now

you can,,, but only for damages.. not punitive...

lost wages, cost of transportation, attorney fees..

good times..

then this is how you get her back.
draw this out so you can soak up as many court dates during the work week(flex your time on the sly so you don't waste vacay time), hire a high end lawyer that costs a lot, then when the shit is finally thrown out, present her with a lawsuit demanding payment for lawyer/work/transportation...now in days a bro needs to invest a few grand for pwnage

Man I don't know what the fuck everyone is talking about. You have insurance. Let them handle it. That's why you pay them.

I've had this shit happen to me a couple of times. If anyone contacts you give them your insurance guys number and tell them not to call you any more.

Top Bottom