Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I fucken hope you die Michael VIck.

manny78 said:
But he's a tax payer, the dogs weren't. Not saying he did right but we're talking about dogs...

No, we're talking about respect. Dogs, cats, fish whatever, if anyone can be sick enough to torture and be cruel, then he needs to be ostracized by his peers and yes made to pay.

Phaded said:
he's prob. in some back alley smoking crack and hanging out with whores while he cures his syphillis or fucken herpes whatever the fuck that faggot ass has..
ron mexico bitch..

i hope i catch his ass in front of my house one day lost.. trying to find his way home.. ill send my fucken hawk on his ass.. SICK EM.. fucken hawk will swoop out of my house straight up pounce his ass then peck him to death..
:lmao:

blueta2 said:
, fish whatever,

Huh? Like Pirahana fights? I think turning the loser Pirahana into fish sticks is not the same as what these guys did to dogs.

Just like cock fighting....a few chicken nuggets after a long day of cock fights is not the same either.

Ron Mexico is going to have more than herpes to worry about after Bubba's done with him. Celebrity means shit to lifers.

lol @ phaded, acting e-hard
if you met vick you wouldn't say shit to him
and if you did he would pwn you

Tytan said:
He was involved because he financed his boys and made bets, but did he hang and shoot dogs, probably not. He`s a classic case of guilty by association.

Let's not forget he purchased and owned the property where the dogs were kept, trained and executed...let's consider him a doggie slum lord...maybe that'll put it in perspective for some...

Gambino said:
lol @ phaded, acting e-hard
if you met vick you wouldn't say shit to him
and if you did he would pwn you

lol @ you thinking you know me and getting mad about random shit i say on the internet.. what is you deal lately man are you on your fucken period.. i fuck around like i'm mad.. you always have a fag ass chip on your shoulder.. ill just put you on ignore again..

Again, would this even be an issue if the was operating a cat torture ring?!
Or even if he were running a puppy mill?!
I don't get it??!

Top Bottom