Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I finished the NYC Marathon

wyst

I really was only going to support a friend, didn't plan to finish. I ended up finishing at a pitiful 6 hours, lol. But still, I did it. I ate so much goo and drank so much gatorade and then ate pizza after that I actually gained weight despite running 26.2 miles. Talk about breaking your diet, lol.

I'm happy to have done it, but I won't be running again for a while -- my feets hurt too much, lol.

Wyst

That is so cool Wyst. WOW ...... I wish I had the endurance to run a mile !!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB GIRL ;)

Thanks!

The furthest I'd ever run before was 10 miles, lol. I'm such a dummy, I didn't train enough. I think really it's just mental beyond that point. I bet you guys who have the will power to stay on real BB diets (something I still haven't really managed :-\ ) would have the willpower to pull yourself across the finish lines.

Wyst

WOW !!! That's really great that you're in that condition to run like that!!

I would be SO happy if I could say that I ran in a marathon !! That's awesome!

I just watched Dateline last nite about the father and son team who ran in that marathon - for their loved one who was killed in WTC...it was sooo sweet!!! I dont think i could ever make 26 miles!!!!

JLo said:
WOW !!! That's really great that you're in that condition to run like that!!

I would be SO happy if I could say that I ran in a marathon !! That's awesome!

Thanks JLo! I feel guilty for something else I posted now! I hope you aren't mad at me, gulp!

Wyst

luv2workout said:
I just watched Dateline last nite about the father and son team who ran in that marathon - for their loved one who was killed in WTC...it was sooo sweet!!! I dont think i could ever make 26 miles!!!!

It was really inspiring, all the guys and gals running for people killed.

But the thing that really inspired me to finish? The fact that I kept getting past by old people, fat people, and even one guy with a "heart transplant recipient" t-shirt!

After I saw that, I was damned if I'd quit, lol.

Wyst

wyst said:

Thanks JLo! I feel guilty for something else I posted now! I hope you aren't mad at me, gulp!

Wyst

Aww.....it's ok....JLo's a big girl.... *snif snif* .....

Holy shit, it would take me 6 DAYS to finish a marathon! That is awesome! It takes a tough person to do that.

Top Bottom