Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I dont like puffy :s

5tamp

Im running a ten week test e & dbol cycle im wondering if this puffy look is going to go away after the dbol is done on week 4 anyone know
Thanks in advance ..

Are you using an ai to control estrogen bloat? What's your bf%?

You may lose some bloat after dropping dbol but if not using an ai, test will continue to keep you bloated

That depends on if you are running the proper ancillaries and if how your diet is... what else the rest of your cycle consists of and how much of each compound you are running, etc... you didn't provide nearly enough information to properly decipher what you can expect...

Im 25 years old 5 foot 6, 180lbs 10%bf running 250mg test e 2x/w dbol 30mg/day split in 2 15mg AM and 15mg PM im also using clen this is my first real cycle but i have been on clen before i have orderd my anti-est and have clomid and nolva on hand also had blood work done and was givin the slightly disapointed Okay from my doctor to start my cycle. Im also wondering if a dieretic would help my situation or totaly mess me up i think i might have jumped the gun on this cycle being so eager to start any tips ro sugestions are wellcome

Some guy said i would not need it till after the 4th week .. im kicking my self in the ass for not looking into it my slef i just took his word cuz he has done many cycles

Some guy said i would not need it till after the 4th week .. im kicking my self in the ass for not looking into it my slef i just took his word cuz he has done many cycles

some guy said? come on bro.

when i ran my first cycle I went online and researched everything from A to Z.

25 years old you are old enough to know better.

that makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER... You need it the MOST on weeks 1-4 with dbol and then you need it throughout as well to control all the buildup you will have gotten from dbol and the probability of it from test... The guy that gave you advice has no clue what he is talking about and I would refrain from speaking to him about anything in regards to this because he is only going to get your hurt man...

Top Bottom