Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don't know if it's been done

Freak Show said:
Who are you and what have you done with fistfullofsteel???????????:confused: :confused: :confused:

To be brutally honest or keeping it real. When women use any excuse to be around you and are constantly throwing themselves at you; it just brings out your sensitive side. I wish I was born rich instead of great looking.;)

fistfullofsteel said:

To be brutally honest or keeping it real. When women use any excuse to be around you and are constantly throwing themselves at you; it just brings out your sensitive side. I wish I was born rich instead of great looking.;)

LMAO... what an ego you have sweetie :)

supergirl said:

LMAO... what an ego you have sweetie :)

who me an ego? it's all in jest. now i am going to have to make love to you for saying that i have an ego. action speaks louder than words and i am about to go to work.:D

fistfullofsteel said:

who me an ego? it's all in jest. now i am going to have to make love to you for saying that i have an ego. action speaks louder than words and i am about to go to work.:D

deal ;) :p :angel:

Opium Poppy

p849d.jpg

warik the venus fly trap being a "man eating plant"
was just a saying... a figure of speach... it doesnt do that.....i mean it would be cool if it did, then even geeks who watch he-man all day on tape would get to ... never mind, its no use i dont think i can help you.

I like the big singing flower from the rocky horror film (I think thats where it is from......my mind isnt awake yet).

Top Bottom