S Sub-Zero High End Bro Platinum Jun 17, 2005 #4 angel_girl said: velvett is a nice girl!!!!! Click to expand... nice looking
J jaded New member Jun 17, 2005 #5 angel_girl said: velvett is a nice girl!!!!! Click to expand... Yes, inside and out.
SoreArms New member Jun 17, 2005 #8 jaded said: Yes, inside and out. Click to expand... I'd like to check that out
seizer New member Jun 17, 2005 #9 SoreArms said: I'd like to check that out Click to expand... tell me about it
S Sub-Zero High End Bro Platinum Jun 17, 2005 #10 jaded said: Yes, inside and out. Click to expand... gross...im not even gunna ask
S Sub-Zero High End Bro Platinum Jun 17, 2005 #11 hamstershaver said: you spelled hammy wrong Click to expand... this isnt the "worst sex youv ever had" thread, nice try though
hamstershaver said: you spelled hammy wrong Click to expand... this isnt the "worst sex youv ever had" thread, nice try though
hotzie New member Jun 17, 2005 #12 SublimeZM said: this isnt the "worst sex youv ever had" thread, nice try though Click to expand... so are u sayin u had sex with hammy
SublimeZM said: this isnt the "worst sex youv ever had" thread, nice try though Click to expand... so are u sayin u had sex with hammy
S Sub-Zero High End Bro Platinum Jun 17, 2005 #13 hotzie said: so are u sayin u had sex with hammy Click to expand... maybe
S Sub-Zero High End Bro Platinum Jun 18, 2005 #15 hotzie said: Click to expand... howd u get a post less than 6 characters?
hotzie New member Jun 18, 2005 #16 SublimeZM said: howd u get a post less than 6 characters? Click to expand... ive got skills
S SoKlueles I love Mava Platinum Jun 18, 2005 #18 bahahahaha sub ur so funny but when did u have sex with hammy?
R Raina Banned Jun 18, 2005 #19 I can't even begin to say how highly I think of Velvett. I don't know her very well in terms of us talking but she's always witty and classy.
I can't even begin to say how highly I think of Velvett. I don't know her very well in terms of us talking but she's always witty and classy.