Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't decide whether to lose weight or not

I'm lactose intolerant so I avoid anything with milk.
Red meat is definitely a no.
I have to avoid high fibre foods as well.
I also struggle to take in large amounts of food.

There's no way I take in my daily maintenance amount of calories and I never lose any weight so I disagree that you can put set number of calories somebody should take in depending on their weight. Anyway I think with smaller spaced out portions of the right food I should be ok. I did make a diet plan but I'm going to have to post it somewhere to get more experienced people than me to check it.

I still feel like it's going to be a couple of years before I look in good shape. I don't think fat loss will be too difficult, just building muscle will.

I decided I'm definitely going to lose 20lbs first though so... what's the best exercise for weight loss?

List all medications & supplements you are taking.

Are you being treated for your digestive issues?

Did you just begin lifting/working out?

If so, you can see a dramatic change within 1 year, easy.

When I really started focusing on diet/lifting I dropped a ton of fat and gained tons of muscle/strength. I was around 18-19 years old when this happened. Was probably 200 pounds, dropped down to 185ish, pretty ripped, and then built muscle up to around 195 by the end of the first year. I don't have digestive problems like you stated, however, and was able to do a CKD diet (very low carbs, high protein and healthy fat) for the first 7 months or so, then switched to a carb timing/high protein type diet.

On a 5'8 frame you may be able see more dramatic results, visually, aka Naked :) (I'm 6'3).

List all medications & supplements you are taking.

Are you being treated for your digestive issues?
I take 2 injections of Humira every 2 weeks:
nhs.uk/medicine-guides/pages/MedicineOverview.aspx?condition=Crohn%60s%20disease&medicine=Humira&preparation=Humira%2040mg/0.8ml%20solution%20for%20injection%20pre-filled%20syringes

I also take multivitamins and omega3 with calcium tablets.

I've got 4 tubs of XPI Myotein sat in my room. Most protein powders upset my stomach but this one seems ok with me.
xpisupplements.com/myotein/

Did you just begin lifting/working out?

If so, you can see a dramatic change within 1 year, easy.

When I really started focusing on diet/lifting I dropped a ton of fat and gained tons of muscle/strength. I was around 18-19 years old when this happened. Was probably 200 pounds, dropped down to 185ish, pretty ripped, and then built muscle up to around 195 by the end of the first year. I don't have digestive problems like you stated, however, and was able to do a CKD diet (very low carbs, high Protein and healthy fat) for the first 7 months or so, then switched to a carb timing/high Protein type diet.

On a 5'8 frame you may be able see more dramatic results, visually, aka Naked :) (I'm 6'3).
I've been to the gym before but I've never followed a serious workout plan. I do seem to get bulky and heavy looking quite easy because of my height and me having fairly wide shoulders. I just hope I don't get any taller =P Anyway your progress looks exactly like what my goals for the first year would be.

Top Bottom