Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I broke my wrist

Ceros

New member
it's a long story how it happened and I don't want to type much..cause..well it's hard to type with this. So in my right arm I broke both my radius and my ulna. And the left one is sprayned...I get a cast tomorrow, so yah. I'm right handed so alot of things are hard to do now, so it really sucks.
 
Ok...just got my cast on yesterday, and it'll be on til' Jan.17th. But I'll just be catching up on my running now. But, I'm gonna have alot of working out to be making up when I come back.
 
Ceros said:
Ok...just got my cast on yesterday, and it'll be on til' Jan.17th. But I'll just be catching up on my running now. But, I'm gonna have alot of working out to be making up when I come back.
Take it easy after the cast is off. It can take up to 6 months for a bone to heal enough so you can throw around heavy weights.
 
Top Bottom