Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I am waiting

foreigngirl

New member
for my new R1 to get on my driveway in 30 min...I am so happy and excited. Riding day tomorrow, better be sunny...
Did I say how happy I am?
I just had to get it out
 
  • Like
Reactions: PBR
Post pics if you can please. I like motorbikes. How powerful is it?
 
foreigngirl said:
for my new R1 to get on my driveway in 30 min...I am so happy and excited. Riding day tomorrow, better be sunny...
Did I say how happy I am?
I just had to get it out
awesome...yep its sunday!!!!! Ride day..where you headed? R1 see attached. full tilt. and one with a pic of foreigngirl...
 
jackangel said:
hey man i'm just looking to stay in the country

if i were you i'd have my parents line me up a bride, you know a 1st cousin or niece...
 
PBR said:
awesome...yep its sunday!!!!! Ride day..where you headed? R1 see attached. full tilt. and one with a pic of foreigngirl...


mine is black with cherry red, u dont see THOSE everywhere. I just got it dellivered 2 min ago. So exsited
 
foreigngirl said:
for my new R1 to get on my driveway in 30 min...I am so happy and excited. Riding day tomorrow, better be sunny...
Did I say how happy I am?
I just had to get it out

Whose alter are you again?
 
foreigngirl said:
I'll post some up tomorrow on th eday light, so u can see it better
did I say how happy I am?
one of the guys i ride with has the same color scheme....very nice...girlfriend be careful thats alot of pony's you get to sit on....like about 160HP....take some nice pics....congrats to you!!!!
we need a bike club!!!!!! :p :p
 
foreigngirl said:
Yamaha R1, crotch rocket bike, 1000cc, fast as hell; same rank as hayabusa
dont kill yourself. helmet laws crack me up. If you crash doing 120 mph then at least your servered head will be in pristine condition
 
PBR said:
one of the guys i ride with has the same color scheme....very nice...girlfriend be careful thats alot of pony's you get to sit on....like about 160HP....take some nice pics....congrats to you!!!!
we need a bike club!!!!!! :p :p


well, the Ninja 750 is gonna be for me, the R1 is my hubbys. But when he is at work its MINE!!!!
 
vansmack2000 said:
dont kill yourself. helmet laws crack me up. If you crash doing 120 mph then at least your servered head will be in pristine condition


ya, you know...2 weeks ago, me and my hubby were racing on the highway. He was on Ninja and poor me in a car....He gunned it and some bitch talking on the phone started switching lanes and getting SO close to him on his right side. I almost right there and then
 
well the 750 is no sloutch....very cool...have any pics of the Ninja????...i had one of those back in the day...i had a '97 R model....had a 600RX ninja too, very rare....
 
PBR said:
well the 750 is no sloutch....very cool...have any pics of the Ninja????...i had one of those back in the day...i had a '97 R model....had a 600RX ninja too, very rare....


I have pics, but dont know how to post them
 
shoot!!! well try later, or take a couple when you shoot the R1 tomorrow. should be good weather here on sunday...i had a great ride last weekend...but we all got pulled over like 3 times by the cops...they were cool, most of them know us (group)...there are 1000's of bikes every sunday where i ride- alot of crashes and high speeds...we got all the car clubs too...we have "Drifters", they throw sand in the middle of turns so they can drift their cars - like RALLEY...its becomming very popular...but guys like me are crashing so they are out looking for them (cops)...cars racers in the canyons are becomming a big deal and attracting alot of kids...a little scary at times.
 
PBR said:
shoot!!! well try later, or take a couple when you shoot the R1 tomorrow. should be good weather here on sunday...i had a great ride last weekend...but we all got pulled over like 3 times by the cops...they were cool, most of them know us (group)...there are 1000's of bikes every sunday where i ride- alot of crashes and high speeds...we got all the car clubs too...we have "Drifters", they throw sand in the middle of turns so they can drift their cars - like RALLEY...its becomming very popular...but guys like me are crashing so they are out looking for them (cops)...cars racers in the canyons are becomming a big deal and attracting alot of kids...a little scary at times.



that sounds so fun. My uncle used to race with his car and as teenagers we used to make my cousin get in my uncles car and go up on the mountin and drive just as he would if he was racing....man, that adrenalin, going around those steep curves and on one side u got a huge rock on the other ambis....I miss those times
 
foreigngirl said:
for my new R1 to get on my driveway in 30 min...I am so happy and excited. Riding day tomorrow, better be sunny...
Did I say how happy I am?
I just had to get it out

are you a hottie? cause i like hot chicks on bikes.
 
FG, too bad youre so far away...we have the ultimate riding arena here in socal...i want to move , but when i think of leaving this race bike paradise, i just cant...i dont know if you have been on the boards long, but i have a new Honda CBR 1000RR...its in my gallery if u want to check it out....have a great time tomorrow!!!!!! ride safe, so you can come back and tell us all about the "RUSH"....
 
PBR said:
FG, too bad youre so far away...we have the ultimate riding arena here in socal...i want to move , but when i think of leaving this race bike paradise, i just cant...i dont know if you have been on the boards long, but i have a new Honda CBR 1000RR...its in my gallery if u want to check it out....have a great time tomorrow!!!!!! ride safe, so you can come back and tell us all about the "RUSH"....

I've been on the back on one of those, smooth ride, crazy wheelies....I was 4 months pregnant on the back of the bike an dmy husband was doing those; everybody was saying I was nuts, but hey...
 
angel_girl said:
spongebob being nice?????????? i am confused...bomb boy sent a nice karma message...lol

hey didnt you and me have a very nice convo yesterday and didnt i just send you a karma message.

btw, your karma message would have been better if you were not married.
 
spongebob said:
uhmmm, this sounds to easy. but anything will do, even ones with clothes on.

damn, I thought u want ones of the bikes... :)

there is a pic with my clothes on in the other thread they started Foregngirls gets banned in 3,2...take a lok there
 
foreigngirl said:
damn, I thought u want ones of the bikes... :)

there is a pic with my clothes on in the other thread they started Foregngirls gets banned in 3,2...take a lok there

your married?
 
spongebob said:
i dont think me and you would work out. you ask too many questions.
sponge darling i am married......i love to ask questions how else do you know things from?
 
foreigngirl said:
there he goes with that again. I KNOW he's at work. Otherwisw he would be home lik ea dog guardian, watching over his hot wife :)

im going to bed, it was nice to meet you and all but your married and i have no room in my life for another married women. bye.
 
angel_girl said:
sponge darling i am married......i love to ask questions how else do you know things from?

i know your married darling, im just saying if you and me were stranded on an island by ourselves, that id probably have to put a muzzle on you thats all.
 
spongebob said:
i know your married darling, im just saying if you and me were stranded on an island by ourselves, that id probably have to put a muzzle on you thats all.
lol.....my hubby is right behind me sure he is agreeing with this post!!!!!!!
 
My husband has no idea how to even turn the computer on but he wouldn't care about anything I post and helps me take a lot of the pics I post. Wishing everyone a lovely eve. ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: PBR
Raina said:
My husband has no idea how to even turn the computer on but he wouldn't care about anything I post and helps me take a lot of the pics I post. Wishing everyone a lovely eve. ;)

so if i would have stayed up we could have flirted all night and exchanged pics in pm without getting caught.
 
FG...nice ninja...looks very trick...yeah you need your fairings back...but it still looks good...great bikes...just got back from our ride today...my new riding buddy went down in front of me today in the middle of a turn on a brand new GSX-R 1000....Cold Tires!!!!...we had stopped for some lunch and then went back out too fast...i was the 3 rd bike in and he just went straight out into the mountain...i went with him , but i didnt fall down...Damn it was close tho...no biggie. just some small scratches to the left fairings and cover...mostly dirt...everyone was ok . good ride all in all...im tired tho.
 
PBR said:
FG...nice ninja...looks very trick...yeah you need your fairings back...but it still looks good...great bikes...just got back from our ride today...my new riding buddy went down in front of me today in the middle of a turn on a brand new GSX-R 1000....Cold Tires!!!!...we had stopped for some lunch and then went back out too fast...i was the 3 rd bike in and he just went straight out into the mountain...i went with him , but i didnt fall down...Damn it was close tho...no biggie. just some small scratches to the left fairings and cover...mostly dirt...everyone was ok . good ride all in all...im tired tho.

NICE RUSH, dude...now this is the R1 that I just got for my hubby last night
 
FG....nice!!!!!!!!!!!....so hot...i like R1's...may be the next bike for me..i rode the new GSX-R 1000 today before he crashed it....un F***ing real power!!!!!!..didnt like the way the bike is set up tho...it was comfortable, more so than mine, but i was too upright on it...i like being layed down close to the pavement...thats a sweet bike, nice color too....awesome.
 
PBR said:
FG....nice!!!!!!!!!!!....so hot...i like R1's...may be the next bike for me..i rode the new GSX-R 1000 today before he crashed it....un F***ing real power!!!!!!..didnt like the way the bike is set up tho...it was comfortable, more so than mine, but i was too upright on it...i like being layed down close to the pavement...thats a sweet bike, nice color too....awesome.

he crashed the jixter? Wow, that i sterrible, would hate to happen to me though. The R1 is a little bit high for me, I can touch the ground, ut only if the bike is leaning, not standing straight. I'll let my hubby ride it only. ..So dissapointing...oh, well...can we lower it somehow, maybe?
 
foreigngirl said:
he crashed the jixter? Wow, that i sterrible, would hate to happen to me though. The R1 is a little bit high for me, I can touch the ground, ut only if the bike is leaning, not standing straight. I'll let my hubby ride it only. ..So dissapointing...oh, well...can we lower it somehow, maybe?
no...you cant mess with the ergonomics, it will screw up the handling something major....the only thing you can do, is cut the seat foam...custom seat...the stock ones are pretty thin already tho....
 
PBR said:
no...you cant mess with the ergonomics, it will screw up the handling something major....the only thing you can do, is cut the seat foam...custom seat...the stock ones are pretty thin already tho....

I think if I'm on the back seat of that thing that my ass will fry, cause the mufflers are right there below the seat...ouch
 
Top Bottom