Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am legend... my take.

slat1

It was good. I thought it would be "okay"
The sound effects were top notch. They type that make you jump.
Great job with the filming too.
I liked the story.
I recomend it.
*Will Smith does not know how to do a pull up!

i heard it falls on its face at the end?

i haven't seen it but heard it also has a few good scares

It "falls flat at the end"? Oh, goody! Sounds as though they were faithful to the original Richard Matheson story, in that case.

By Internet custom, the following spoiler is posted in something called "ROT13".

Ng gur raq bs gur fgbel, Arivyyr ernyvmrf gung gur "inzcverf" unir perngrq n arj phygher, naq gb gurz UR vf gur zbafgre, gurve obtrlzna. Naq nf ur qvrf, ur'f bxnl jvgu gung... uvf ynfg jbeqf ner gur gvgyr cuenfr.

I saw it and didn't even feel it worthy enough of a review.

I mean, the concept was great. But it did fall apart at the end rather badly.

They could have done SO MUCH more with the storyline and shit. The battle with the mutants was horrible at the end. In the original story the man spent his daylight hours hunting down their nest and killing them in their sleep. Hence the reason he was a "legend". Like mythical Dracula that killed people in their beds while they slept or out at night, and all the humans was afraid of him... WIll had (supposed) to become a monster himself, killing vampires in their sleep and all vampires were scared of him. The roles were reversed and he had become a boogey man to the rest of society.

God I was so disappointed.

AAP said:
I saw it and didn't even feel it worthy enough of a review.

I mean, the concept was great. But it did fall apart at the end rather badly.

They could have done SO MUCH more with the storyline and shit. The battle with the mutants was horrible at the end. In the original story the man spent his daylight hours hunting down their nest and killing them in their sleep. Hence the reason he was a "legend". Like mythical Dracula that killed people in their beds while they slept or out at night, and all the humans was afraid of him... WIll had (supposed) to become a monster himself, killing vampires in their sleep and all vampires were scared of him. The roles were reversed and he had become a boogey man to the rest of society.

God I was so disappointed.

that would have been fuggin amazing

the movie is still worth seeing

but the ending left me scratching my head

muvga didn't have to do that shit!!

amazing how a starvation diet and body wasting still rendered the mutants strong enough to knock over a SUV with a few head butts.

Top Bottom