Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am after a good fat burner

gymmum

Has anyone got any suggestions on supplements that work.
I am after a good fat burner, and also I need help in the energy department.
I seem to burn out before I finish training as the stuff I'm currently using is useless. I have tried a couple of fat burners but they seem to be slow at working. I have heard many prople talk about stackers and was wondering what that means. I have heard of many women here on the forums talking about cardio breeze, glucorell, rex, yes and others that I have never heard of here. Can I get some help or even some interpritation regarding any of these or even some suggestions of what I could take.
I am currently 5'4"
141lbs
bf% ?
I need to get those x-mas lbs off and prep for comp later this year.

Check any of the threads on AF Store products for details about those.

But seriously -- look at your diet first. Are you fueling for your training needs. I've never looked to the thermos to be the make or break part of my training. If you're getting tired before your session is over, is your session too long? did you eat enough carbs to support the session? HOw is your diet in general? I literally ONLY use thermos either for a kick in the pants to wake up for early AM cardio or for a boost gettign into the gym after a full day of work. I don't expect to rely on that buzz the whole time. If I start getting tired, I'll first check myself if I'm getting low blood sugar (cold sweat washes over you) - then its just time to leave and eat. If I'm starving - time to leave & eat. If I'm just plain beat - when's the last time I ate? Am I short on calories that day, etc.

Sassy69 said:
Check any of the threads on AF Store products for details about those.

But seriously -- look at your diet first. Are you fueling for your training needs. I've never looked to the thermos to be the make or break part of my training. If you're getting tired before your session is over, is your session too long? did you eat enough carbs to support the session? HOw is your diet in general? I literally ONLY use thermos either for a kick in the pants to wake up for early AM cardio or for a boost gettign into the gym after a full day of work. I don't expect to rely on that buzz the whole time. If I start getting tired, I'll first check myself if I'm getting low blood sugar (cold sweat washes over you) - then its just time to leave and eat. If I'm starving - time to leave & eat. If I'm just plain beat - when's the last time I ate? Am I short on calories that day, etc.
Sassy, great points.

I use a lot of those AF products -- CB, T-rex, RED, etc. --and while I feel energized most of the times, the days I get SLEEPY or wear out... it's because I overloaded on carbs that meal. It's RARE, but you're right... crashing is diet-based. :)

You'll find alot of info on her about Thermorexin.. Many people highly rate it.. make sure you have a very clean diet and you workout often..

Here is a thread on Thermorexin

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239061

Yohimburn ES (YES).. Is a liquid form fat burner for those stubburn areas.. I use it allover... GREAT stuff! You would use that 20/30 min before a workout.. gives you plenty of energy too... Oh and exfoliate the area first before application..

My fav are, T-REX, YES and CARDIO BREEZE..
read through log's, Many people post up what they use on a daily basis.. But remember what works for each individual won't guarantee same results for you.. Try it and see...

AND WELCOME!

:)

I have never felt an energy boost from T-Rex. Many people do, but I am one that doesn't. It *does* give me more of a general awareness and clarity - but no boost. I love it for appetite suppressant and general metabolism booster.

Sounds like you might want to try Cardio Breeze for a boost pre-cardio or maybe even Red Blast for pre-weights boost.

Thermorexin is the most powerful. If you're a stim junky, used to taking lots of ephedrine or drinking 10 cups of coffee a day it will be easier to tolerate. I have seen women who have grabbed the arms of their chair saying "make it stop" because taking 2 at once was too intense for them while others are like DG who don't feel a thing. Her case is very rare so don't expect that. Like the instructions say, start with one and see how you feel before trying two at once.

I've used several diff. fat burners - Stacker, Lipo 6 --> they all made me feel jittery....

Cardio Breeze - I've used to get thru early morning cardio with NO jittery-ness, just a "need" to DO the cardio....

Trex - helped suppress my appetite some but it tends to make me a bit pissy, which is OK for weights but not in traffic! LOL

jenscats5 said:
I've used several diff. fat burners - Stacker, Lipo 6 --> they all made me feel jittery....

Cardio Breeze - I've used to get thru early morning cardio with NO jittery-ness, just a "need" to DO the cardio....

Trex - helped suppress my appetite some but it tends to make me a bit pissy, which is OK for weights but not in traffic! LOL

I totally agree with this!! With Cardio Breeze I WANT to do cardio, and once I get going, I keep wanting to do more. :lmao: While Stackers and such do give me "energy" it's more of a nervous energy. Plus they make me angry.

Daisy_Girl said:
Just come out and say it honey - I am a freak. ;)
LOL!! No, you're just you. I don't know you well enough to say you're a freak. :)

Top Bottom