Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HyperAmino

The formula is very deceiving. It seems like a great deal because each container is 30 servings but if you look at the supplement facts, each 10g scoop only provides 5g of BCAA. The rest of the product is filler. You really aren't getting that much BCAA per container.

It's also a propriety blend so you don't know how much of each amino acid you are actually getting.

I personally would use a BCAA product that isn't a proprietary blend. I use gear from n2bm.com. A bottle is $30 and it contains 50 servings of a fully dosed BCAA formula that is further fortified with bovine serum plasma protein and digestive enzymes.
http://need2buildmuscle.com/products/gear
No hype, no gimmicks and no proprietary blends.

I would personally avoid all products that say "propiertary blend" on their labels because you will never really know what is actually in there, and what you are paying for. Instead, better opt for a product that is made only with BCAA's and no additives at all. This would be a much healthier and simpler alternatives, which will most probably be the cheapest as well. Personally, I use GEAR by N2BM, and I really like it, as it has a very good ratio of amino's, and there is nothing else in the product but amino acids.

Not too much BCAAs per serving to be honest.

Even though gaspari is known for high quality supplements, when choosing BCAAs I would opt for as pure product as possible

Personally I dont like these flavoured drinks. I prefer to just drink plain water when I train. Instead of those I use a tablet form of BCAA in GEAR.

Top Bottom