Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hygetropin 10 IU- real or fake?

I just switched from using Genotropin blue tops 2 months, 2 iu x 2x daily. Def seen major improvements in skin quality n hair, deep sleep, fast post exercise recovery, and a general feeling of well-being.

Just started Hygetropin from friend....and in two days feel a fairly significant increase in joint pain. I also don't feel great anymore...seem to be bloating. I am feeling soreness that usually is not there. They look 100% legit, but is there any fast n cheap way to find out? Solubility seems about equal to blue..takes 60 seconds more/less light swirling to fully dissolve.

Is there any tests...say take 10 iu all at once, and wait for a reliable physical symptom, such as wrist pain or whatever that would, in conjunction with a preg test to rule out HCG(getting test tmrw), basically assure me that this is real?

Any Experienced advise would be appreciated.

Jeffrey

Blood test for IGF.
Post up pics I can tell you if they are real.

Hygetropin and Jintropin are 2 of the most copied HGH brands.

If this is the original Hygetropin from .cn then it is excellent quality and as close to Pharma grade as you can get. Been using them for the past 3years and never had a bad batch.

All other Hygetropin brands are copies and in my opinion either low quality / impure Somatropin or absolute bunk.

Top Bottom