Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut seems to have lost it's effect. Would you advise a switch?

newlurker

Hi. It seems that Hydroxycut has lost all of the effects that I initially felt. Energy, thermogenisis....What do you think about switching to a differnet brand? I think that I need to shake things up, but I'm not sure.
I hope that my question isn't annoying. I did do a search, and couldn't find my answer. I kept reading the same ECA and fatburner threads.
Thanks in advance for your advice.

U

U cant stay on ECA forever. You need to cycle it, so my advice is to step down if u take 4 a day take 2 a day for 3 days, then 1 a day then stop taking it all together, do that for 1 month maybe 2 with no stimulants then get back on the ECA and it will work again, how long have you been on it. If you need energy buy some Yohimbe and some Caffine, that will give u the ECA kick in the ass. Yohimbe also might help the ECA work better with your receptors. Basicly how long have you been on it. IF it has been 2-3months take a break and when u get back on it will work again.

Top Bottom