Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxicut Max especially formulated for women now on Sale.

• Thread starter Just Add Muscle
  • Start date
This looks like a good product

the_alcatraz said:
This looks like a good product
Havent gotten much feedback on it yet because its very new but seems to be a descent formula,although Muscletech is not one of my favorite companies they have come out with a few descent products.Although they are few and far between.The Hydroxicut products are definetly some of their better ones.

I hate most of these products for their misleading adverts.

In the women's fitness mags they will have the same model in one ad for one product and then some time later have the same model with a different product.

SO whether or not these products work or not it leaves a bad taste.

velvett said:
I hate most of these products for their misleading adverts.

In the women's fitness mags they will have the same model in one ad for one product and then some time later have the same model with a different product.

SO whether or not these products work or not it leaves a bad taste.
I have never liked this company in general,they have made many products that did absolutely nothing as far as results,when ever I get customers in my store wanting to buy Muscletech I usually steer them away to a better priced product witch usually works the same or better.There advertising campaign is ridiculous and they make ridiculous claims that are no where near the actual truth.But there Hydroxicut brand of fat burners have always been good.Pretty much what built the company to what it is today.When any one thinks fat burners they usually think Hydroxicut.

Top Bottom