Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hurricane just beat the Rock!

Burning_Inside said:

Look buddy, don't sit there and play Mr. Internet Wrestling God because you visit Rajah and read headlines and know all the latest rumors. Don't gimme the stupid ass :rolleyes: smiley like you're up on some mighty throne looking down at a "pathetic mark"

I know what's up with the wrestling biz. Who in the fukking world still thinks it's not scripted.

I'm sorry I should have better worded my comment to say "Who would have thought that they would have SCRIPTED (you have to say scripted just show your coolness of knowing it's not real) the Hurricane to beat the Rock.

haha, you tell him.

AAP said:
Same scenario of the 1-2-3 Kid beating Razor Ramon.

Shit man old school! Those were the best days with 1-2-3 kid, razor ramone, diesel, atom bomb, tatanka, lex luger, rick martel. :D

WizKid25 said:

Shit man old school! Those were the best days with 1-2-3 kid, razor ramone, diesel, atom bomb, tatanka, lex luger, rick martel. :D

HEY!!! this is NOT and old school reminiscing thread, I refuse to let it turn into that.

Originally posted by Burning_Inside

Look buddy, don't sit there and play Mr. Internet Wrestling God because you visit Rajah and read headlines and know all the latest rumors. Don't gimme the stupid ass smiley like you're up on some mighty throne looking down at a "pathetic mark"

I know what's up with the wrestling biz. Who in the fukking world still thinks it's not scripted.

I'm sorry I should have better worded my comment to say "Who would have thought that they would have SCRIPTED (you have to say scripted just show your coolness of knowing it's not real) the Hurricane to beat the Rock.

AMEN BURNING!

did you guys not see last week? they staged a fight, then agreed about something, hinting something was up between the two.

Burning_Inside said:

Yes you should have cause you sounded like 13yo. :D

Top Bottom