Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HumanShell

ShadowKnight

Do you remember that thread you put up last week that had a link to a website on it that you deceptively advertised as a humorous website?

You know, the one with the guy bent over? The one that had new windows continuously opening up with the same disgusting picture? The thread that you went back and warned people after several viewers clicked the link and complained about it? The one where you said it wouldn't lock up computers?

The one you said didn't contain a virus?

The IT guys came by my office today and fixed the Trojan Horse virus that infected my computer that coincedentally came from the webpage you conveniently provided.

So, for anyone esle who clicked that link, you more than likely have a virus.

And for you personally, HumanShell, I hope we meet someday.
I'd like to return the favor.

SK

Well, he came in and did it himself . . . but I can call him tomorrow and find out. I'll post the answer to your query then.

SK

Darktooth said:
i clicked that link, too... how would i know if i had a trojan virus? would it do anything weird to my computer? let me know. thanks.

I'm in class right now, so I won't have any specific info until after dinner. But I'll post as soon as I know.

You might want to run the Norton Anti-Virus on your computer to see if it can catch and isolate it - I can't guarantee it will work though as it didn't catch it on mine. The server found it before my computer did . . .

SK

frorider6 said:
Did he happen to tell you what file to look for and delete? Can you ask him?

OK, the filename is lame[1].htm and it went straight to my Windows Temp files. The servers anti-virus software caught it and quarantined it before it did anything else. So, I don't know what it would do next. But, it also found that the virus was downloaded three times . . . so, if you find one, you may want to go look for a few more.

If I can find out anything else, I'll post it.

Thanks again for the inconvenience, HumanShell.

SK

I knew this would happen... I clicked on that thread too... FUCK!!. I was not able to find the file you mentioned.. But I am too busy to really go looking/digging for it

GLADIATOR351 said:
I knew this would happen... I clicked on that thread too... FUCK!!. I was not able to find the file you mentioned.. But I am too busy to really go looking/digging for it

Mine looked like this:

C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CNWFK

Hope this helps.

SK

Top Bottom