Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huck..... Anavar dosage ????

GinNJuice

I think it was Huck that said that Anavar can give some amazing results at higher dosages.......

So what dose were you taking? I assume that you were using more than the normal 0.125mg/LB of body weight.

What were your results?

Yep,50mgs/day...Netted 10lbs of bodyweight,but lost alot of bodyfat as well,so LBM was greater than the scale indicated.Added 3/4"to my arms,lost 1" off my waist,and added at least 30lbs to all my lifts.Awesome stuff....

Thanks for the reply, sounds great to me...... planning my next cycle.....

Forgot to ask, how many weeks did you run that cycle?

BTG's Oxandrin...Someone needs to take stew up on his offer,that's the only way to tell for sure,but I believe our vet Jeff_Rys is having very good results on them right now.....

what was stew's offer - I must have missed that post

ill say it again, im presently using the china mans anavar at 75mg a day and am hard as a rock and strength is awesome especially since im carb depleted.i actually have energy all day and dont feel hungry.
ive used anavar before so i know what to expect.also, im using the 10 mg ones not the 40mg ones

you are right Huck

Yes Huck, i am on 50 mgr/day like you. Did a week more but back to 50 since i am running out of it. After 3 1/2 weeks 7 pounds up and less body fat. So maybe i can equal Huck's 10 pounds. Still have about 2 1/2 weeks to go.

Top Bottom