Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT question

Lou A Villian

Im 6'3", 245lbs, 33 years old,right at 18%bf, been lifting since 2006. Started lifting due to being diagnosed with Multible Sclerosis in 2006

I have had MRI's every 6 months and blood tests as well since 2006. I was placed on HRT about a year ago. MRI showed my low testosterone (92 scale 280~850) and the cause being lesions on the brain around the pituitary gland.

I do 150mg per week Test C. Feel fantastic and it helps with the MS issues I have. I did a 10 blast at 400mg per week and was shocked at how well I responded. In about a month im planning another blast.

My question is incorporating propionate into this blast. If I do say 100mg EOD for 10 weeks do I still need to continue the Test C at 150mg per week? I have had zero sides from the Test. It the only form of injectible I have tried.

Im considering the Prop to get a little cut to my frame. However im not sure how one on HRT would incorporate it. Im also curious as to how Prop compares to Cyp. Ive been told if u handle 1 form of test u can handle another.

I have liqi dex on hand only use if needed. Im also working with my doc as with me having MS I dont want to do anything without his 2 cents. His take is its a shorter ester which means more shots.

I appreciate the time for anyone reading my book. Its long but wanted to leave nothing out.

Thanks again

Sent from my SGH-T959V using EliteFitness

Bro, I would stick with the test the docs gives you--if he is willing, you may be able to get a compounding pharmacy to make you some pharm grade test prop.

But to answer your question you will end up with a pretty high level of test staying on both and having those levels go up and down rapidly is a bad idea.

Also, get a script from him for armidex (its generic now so its cheap). I would not use any UG stuff if you have a doc willing to give you the stuff above-board.

My question to your doc is that is he worried about the significant increase in GH/IGF that will come from the workouts on a high level of test as related to the lesion in your brain? BIG ISSUE--GET THIS ANSWER BEFORE YOU DO ANY MORE BLASTS (my .02)

Appreciate the feedback. I informed him of the 10 week blast I did. My high Test level 5 weeks into the blast was 2300 at 400mg per week. All my levels were good except 2 my prolactin (which after tests and back on normal protocol) went to normal. And my lh which was very minimal and my last test showed normal range.

I do appreciate the response. Alot of people dont understand MS because there is no 2 alike cases. I have some good Prop made at a pharmacy. Just trying to get others take without playing the MS card.

I will do absolutely nothing if my doc is hesitant.

If your doc is okay with it, I would stick to 400/week--that is a lot of test.

The prop would double it very few bros ever go to 800/week without some sides and more is not always better--especially when you did so well on 400. But you probably know your body better than most so best of luck whatever way you go.

I honestly think I can see good results on 250 a week for a blast. 150 a week seems to be a steady dose to keep me motivated and strength steady.

If I did Prop every other day at 75~100mg for 8 weeks would that be considered low to keep sides minimal. This would be eliminating the Test C till prop cycle was over

Top Bottom