Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT+Cycling

Power36

Just curious, for those who have been on HRT for a few years or more, if you "cycle" and what defines that, what lessons have you learned, etc. Ive been on HRT for about a year, currently adding Primo and Var, didnt know when I finished up that how long I go back to regular HRT before I "cycle" anything again. I have Deca (script) on hand, more Var (script), and some winny tabs too. Curious if I should take 3-4 months off before hitting the Deca with winny or var, or take something else completly.

Or are there guys on HRT that just basically hitting juice on top of it all year long? If so how long can that really work before something foul starts going down with the body? I mean if Im gonna be on HRT for life, I want to be smart about cycling with it as well, after all Im on it for health reasons not to try to get big and jacked (Ive always been big, if anything these days I want to shed some beef!).

Thanks, just curious!

Just curious, for those who have been on HRT for a few years or more, if you "cycle" and what defines that, what lessons have you learned, etc. Ive been on HRT for about a year, currently adding Primo and Var, didnt know when I finished up that how long I go back to regular HRT before I "cycle" anything again. I have Deca (script) on hand, more Var (script), and some winny tabs too. Curious if I should take 3-4 months off before hitting the Deca with winny or var, or take something else completly.

Or are there guys on HRT that just basically hitting juice on top of it all year long? If so how long can that really work before something foul starts going down with the body? I mean if Im gonna be on HRT for life, I want to be smart about cycling with it as well, after all Im on it for health reasons not to try to get big and jacked (Ive always been big, if anything these days I want to shed some beef!).

Thanks, just curious!

HRT at lower dosages are my norm. Cycles are higher dosages and can be stacks. For example .... 100 mg per week verses a total of 650 mg per week using test p, deca and dbols.

I alternate HRT and cycles every 12 weeks.

I would do a blood test upon finishing the cycle and take it from there.

And check for what specifically? I can do labs, but Id have to wait until the AAS cleared and my T levels went down....if I took labs right after hitting for instance Im on 400mg Primo week + 70mg Var a day....Im sure something would come up that my doc would shit and pull all my scripts or put things on hold until my body was back to normal and then restart HRT....Ive done so many labs and finally we hit the magic #s for me personally on HRT....so now I can "play" for a while....how long after I finish up Primo and Var should I get labs, and what to check for?

Anyone on HRT ever try some sort of "restart" on their own in between cycling? just to give the body a break? Maybe try HMB with Nolvadex and Clomid?

Im clueless just shooting out random questions on this stuff....so I start getting an idea of what I can and cant do for the rest of my life if HRT is where Ill have to stay...

I would assume you would know your levels while one HRT, this will be your baseline. LH, Etradiol, total test, free test, etc. will change while on cycle.

Got it.....yes I have all that info, the first 6 months on HRT we tested every 2-3 months as we were trying to figure out where i felt best...

So how long after ending Primo+Var should I let the doc do labs again?

Power, I have never used those compunds (though I would not mind trying them). I would assume the best thing to do would be to find out the half life of the compunds so you can have an average time for them to "clear" your system. tell me what your assesment was of Primo and Var and if you still were using Test as well. For what I have read some of the peeps on HRT run 1 or 2 cycles a year and then they cruise.

As for the restart I would suggest using HCG weekly on a low doseage.

Power, I have never used those compunds (though I would not mind trying them). I would assume the best thing to do would be to find out the half life of the compunds so you can have an average time for them to "clear" your system. tell me what your assesment was of Primo and Var and if you still were using Test as well. For what I have read some of the peeps on HRT run 1 or 2 cycles a year and then they cruise.

As for the restart I would suggest using HCG weekly on a low doseage.

Love Primo and Var, sent you PM. Im doing 200mg T, 400mg Primo, and 70mg daily Var. Ive put on about 12 pounds, and significantly dropped BF but wont know how much exactly for sure until i get dunk tanked again. Pants are looser in the waist, tighter in thighs, and I look like Im a heck of a lot leaner despite being up 12 pounds. Im not trying to gain either, Im not lifting super heavy, doing more intervals and circuits of various lifting protocols, and maybe moderate squat or deadlift session once a week...I want to cut weight haha, but I gain so easily and this stuff makes it "worse"...

I did 200mg Deca week for a while and had zits and Deca Dick bad.....on Primo/Var no zits or other sides I can tell, other than feeling much better and leaning out. Although I did like the way Deca made my joints feel. Ill probably do a run of Deca+Var or Winny in the winter, then save up for another Primo run come next spring. For me personally I cant imagine the 600mg-800mg dosing some guys do of Primo...Id blow up way to frigging big I think...

I do HCG 3x week 300iu EOD to keep the balls firing a little. Thought maybe after the Primo ran out to try a "conventional" PCT with Nolva/Clomid and HMG, then wait a little bit and get my labs then, to see how they are looking? Ive never done a PCT in my life, as Ive never done AAS in my life until HRT.

Top Bottom