Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How would you run Var in a 12 weeker?

tsuwr927

New member
If you were running a 12 weeker of test and were running Var with it, how would you run the Var? The first 6 weeks? First 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks? How would you bro's do it?
 
tsuwr927 said:
If you were running a 12 weeker of test and were running Var with it, how would you run the Var? The first 6 weeks? First 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks? How would you bro's do it?


straight through 40-80mg day
 
I personally have run it the last 2 week and the first 2 weeks off between last shot and PCT. So in your 12 week case, weeks 10-14, 40mg ED.

I run low doses of everything though, like 250mg of TestE. If you are used to higher dose, 60-80 would be more applicable.
 
I planned on running low doses this cycle. Test Cyp at 250 mg/wk and the Var at probably 40 mg/ed. Alin you would run it all 12 weeks?
 
You can run it for 12 weeks I ran it for 9 weeks at 40mg a day had my bloodwork done 2 weeks off and ever thing was good except my hdl was low 26. I would run some sesapure and some milk thistle with it but you should be good.
 
mookie,
were you running any policosonal or red rice yeast to conbat the lipid changes. 26 is not too bad after 9 weeks on var
 
No, I didn't run anything like that was just doing the var, 50mg proviron, 10 grams of creatine, and some milk thistle. I didn't even run pct and my test levels and everything else was perfect. Not that I don't recommend pct I am going to be running var real soon will use AIFM for pct this time see how it works.
 
I am doing a 12 weeker, 6wks bulk and 6wks cutter. I am using 60mgs ed of var on my last 6wks and i am 3 wks in but i think i may stop using it.
 
Top Bottom