Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How to use hcg

Pump2356

New member
I am planning my first cycle (lasting 10-12 weeks) and have been reading so many different ways to use hcg. My plan currently is to run hcg the week before my final week of my test cycle and to do this for 3 weeks and inject every 5 days. My first week would be at 2000 iu and the following two weeks each at 1500iu. However; I just read an article that it isn't wise to run over 1000iu in a single day/single injection. Would it be sufficient to run 1000iu each week for those 3 weeks?

Thanks!
 
Pump2356 said:
I am planning my first cycle (lasting 10-12 weeks) and have been reading so many different ways to use hcg. My plan currently is to run hcg the week before my final week of my test cycle and to do this for 3 weeks and inject every 5 days. My first week would be at 2000 iu and the following two weeks each at 1500iu. However; I just read an article that it isn't wise to run over 1000iu in a single day/single injection. Would it be sufficient to run 1000iu each week for those 3 weeks?

Thanks!

I don't know what you read but my prescription from the doctor says 1000iu/day for ten days. So I suggest you do that starting the last week of your cycle.
 
i went with 500i.u /day for 14 Days.

I went with 500, because my cycle was short and semi mild (500Test/week/8weeks)

Also wanted to see if i responded to a dosage as low as 500iu. It did the trick.

But I would follow Ulter's Advice if my cycle consited of anything harsher then 500mg test e
 
Ulter said:
Actually it depends on how lazy I am. Because of the way my apt is laid out now I have been doing sub q.

Never seen a post where the injections are based on home decor? lol. :chomp:
 
solidspine said:
I thought the sub q injections hurt like heck, growth does not hurt, anyway found the IM injections less painful
neither hurt for me, but i like to just bury the pin
 
have you had any labs drawn? If you have any idea on what your test levels are at this will determine how to take it.

This advice came from a Urologist friend. Take 1000mcg/day 3 x week. Basically Mon wed fri untill the bottle runs out.


225mygoal
 
I do 250-500iu hcg twice a week through my entire cycle. I have never been shut down. (recommended by a Dr.)
 
hrpiii said:
Never seen a post where the injections are based on home decor? lol. :chomp:
Yeah well,

I can bring the pin to the fridge, pull out the HCG, draw and shoot sub q. If I shoot IM I have to go back in the bathroom to sit down to shoot. That extra 15 steps has me doing sub q. Hey I get up at 5:20 to go do cardio. So I'm not totally lazy. :)
 
Ulter said:
Yeah well,

I can bring the pin to the fridge, pull out the HCG, draw and shoot sub q. If I shoot IM I have to go back in the bathroom to sit down to shoot. That extra 15 steps has me doing sub q. Hey I get up at 5:20 to go do cardio. So I'm not totally lazy. :)

I prefer sub Q as well. I do not have any issues with pain during sub Q. It does "sting" a bit but no big deal.
 
Top Bottom