Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use eucalyptus for throat problems?

Fata

I've been having some bad problems with my throat lately, and nothing seems to be very helpful. When looking for natural ways of dealing with it, I have found that you can use eucalyptus, but how? Thanks

Yeah, back in the days when I was living in africa we would use eucalyptus leafs and bumps they are very helpful for the throad and nose. You need to inhalate it. Get some leafs and bumps, boil them in water, and then cover yourself with a towel, so you end up breathing the vapor. But don't do this while it is boiling. Let this get boiled, take it off the stove, and carefully wait till it is not hot enough to get you burnt.

Yeah, back in the days when I was living in africa we would use eucalyptus leafs and bumps they are very helpful for the throad and nose. You need to inhalate it. Get some leafs and bumps, boil them in water, and then cover yourself with a towel, so you end up breathing the vapor. But don't do this while it is boiling. Let this get boiled, take it off the stove, and carefully wait till it is not hot enough to get you burnt.

What's a bump?

Also try a hot sauna and having a really good sweat. Remember that your skin is your body's biggest organ. Your body detoxifies itself by sweating.

A really good sweat should help clear out your sinuses and make you feel way better

Top Bottom