Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use Daa

Yes, you can run it with bridge between cycles. The rec dose is 12 days on and then come off. That is because that is how the study was done on it. I used it 12 on 12 off and then repeated for another 12. No problems. I was stacking it with Bridge also..I started the Bridge when I finished my PCT..Everything went well..

It worked well I think. Libido and strngth were good and I managed to maintain my size a little longer. I was using it to help me keep as much of my size as I could from my previous cycle which had consisted of Turinabol LV/Androhard LV/11-oxo (11 sterone).

The studies were only tested at 12 days, but im at about 14 and its still working great for me. Im not sure if the 12/ 12 is the best or necessary, but I was just gonna run it till the primaforce tub is empty.

Best way to use DAA is to take it with either TMG or SAMe, LCLT, mucana pruriens and AI like Formastanozol since also blocks prolactin which rises with usage of DAA. Also, I would not buy into that 12on and 12off protocol, one could use it longer if they choose to.

Ya the 12 on 12 off came from the studies done and just stuck. Others have ran it longer without issue. Will run my bottle of DAA from Primaforce till its out.

B vitamins are also helpful to the methylation pathway.

Best way to use DAA is to take it with either TMG or SAMe, LCLT, mucana pruriens and AI like Formastanozol since also blocks prolactin which rises with usage of DAA. Also, I would not buy into that 12on and 12off protocol, one could use it longer if they choose to.

Top Bottom