Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to tell if HGH kit is fake?

markimacm

hey all. waiting on a sample kit from a vendor online of Norditropin. How do I tell if it is real or fake? I heard some HGH is sold as HCG and that in this case you can take a pregnancy test and pour some on the strip and if it comes up positive then it is HCG and not hgh. Anything else to look out for, etc.? advise appreciated! thanks.

That's the only way I know. Other than that just use a strong enough dose to get the sides. If you get sides then you know its legit.

If you paid anything close to what I have seen Nordi going for, you don't want to waste a drop of it doing a prego-test test. Besides, I really doubt a counterfeiter going through all the trouble of faking the Norditropin packaging is going to put HCG in it instead of HGH, when Chinese HGH is so cheap now.

If it is true Nordi then you will almost definitely be getting carpal-tunnel like symptoms in your hands and wrists at 2iu, or at least that feel-good headrush, and increased sleepy-ness. I have only done Chinese GH, but I know guys that have gotten real Nordi, and they say they get the same side effects from 2iu of Nordi that they do at 5iu or more of the GOOD Chinese stuff.

IGF1 levels are the way to tell...if your IGF1 isn't elevated then chances are its bunk.
sometimes HGH can be faked for anything from just filler or friggen sugar. You should start getting deep sleep, vivid dreams, kind of tired and lethargic (if at the right dose), a little carpal tunnel, and you should get more vascular and your muscles should have a nice pop to them.

If you paid anything close to what I have seen Nordi going for, you don't want to waste a drop of it doing a prego-test test. Besides, I really doubt a counterfeiter going through all the trouble of faking the Norditropin packaging is going to put HCG in it instead of HGH, when Chinese HGH is so cheap now.

If it is true Nordi then you will almost definitely be getting carpal-tunnel like symptoms in your hands and wrists at 2iu, or at least that feel-good headrush, and increased sleepy-ness. I have only done Chinese GH, but I know guys that have gotten real Nordi, and they say they get the same side effects from 2iu of Nordi that they do at 5iu or more of the GOOD Chinese stuff.

True that. When you wake your hands tingle or they're numb.

Also a lot of guys are using the GH Serum blood work tests. I think you take a shot 1.5 hours before you get your blood drawn. It should show a very elevated GH serum level.

Also, if its real Nordi like one of the members above said, you should get very sleepy, feel good, get carpal tunnel, etc. I'm on the chinese crap and I have all those side affects.

hey all. waiting on a sample kit from a vendor online of Norditropin. How do I tell if it is real or fake? I heard some HGH is sold as HCG and that in this case you can take a pregnancy test and pour some on the strip and if it comes up positive then it is HCG and not hgh. Anything else to look out for, etc.? advise appreciated! thanks.

Honestly you just have to be on your game with HGH and truly trust who you get it from.
You have to educate yourself on what your dealing with.

i heard that there is a onestep hgh test strip, which can test all the hgh products within several minutes.

Top Bottom