Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to take these suppliments and your thoughts

FrankP

6 foot 1, 190 pounds, body fat %: not sure

I've been working out for about 10 months now. I've seen a lot of gains in that time. I work out 5 days a week. Monday: Chest, Tuesday: Legs, Wednesday: Shoulders, Thursday: Back, Friday: Arms. In this time I never used protein powder and sometimes I used creatine..but not much. I didn't really follow a good diet as well. I was still eating quite the bit of crap. But the gains I've made over the last 10 months have been substantial. So I figured if I followed a proper diet, took my protien, cardio etc etc I will be a monster. Onto my question....

My buddy recently got me 10 pounds of ProLab N-large2, Vanadyl Sulfate Tablets, and EcdyVone.
How and when should I be taking all this. I know in the morning I'm going to have a shake and after my workout in the evening as well. I won't be putting any creatine or anything like that in the shake. Simply the powder and skim milk. Or should I put anything else in the shake?
Now with the Vanadyl Sulfate...it says to take it 3 times a day....once after a protein/carb meal.
So, so far in the morning I'll take my shake, then after my shake pop one of the vanadyl sulfate pills. Would I take the Ecdyvone at the same time? It says to take 2 capsules a day. Sorry about the newb quesiton. I know how to work out, this whole suppliments thing is a different story..but figured I should learn. Please help guys.
I have done searches and have read on peoples views on vanadyl and ecdyvone..I know some of you don't like them. I would just like to know how to properly take them, thanks for any suggestions you may have. It is appreciated.

Top Bottom