Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to mix HCG

HOV

Hey guys about to blast HCG for the first time still have no clue how to mix this stuff. Not sure how to convert IU into CC. Can someone please help

Thanks so much

I have the bac water and 30gauge insulin syringe. I'm just confused on converting CC into IU.

I was reading I'm supoosed to load 2cc of bac water into the insulin syringe and than shoot it into the hcg vial. It should dissolve instantly. And than keep it refridgerated.

When I want to shoot 5 shots of 1000iu how do I know how much to draw out with the insulin syringe. It's only measured in IU. (The hcg it 5000mcg btw)

^^^ use whatever formula you want.

you will need another vial to put it in to store what you don't use in the fridge.

its math dude. come on. 5000iu's into 10cc's of bac water means for every 1 cc you get 500iu's of hcg. 5000iu's into 5cc's of bac water is 1000iu's per cc and so on.. this is easy math you can do in your head.

you are making this way too complicated than it is

dont use a slin pin to draw and mix either.. use a regular needle, will save you a lot of time and hassle.

I was only gonna mix it with 2cc of bac water and was planning on using the entire vial..... 5 shots of 1000iu =5000iu?

Not a math person sorry bro.

So if I mix 2.5 CC of bac water into 5000mcg hcg than every 0.5cc = 1000iu of HCG?

I'm sorry I'm not trying to be a wise guy I just really having a hard time understanding

as i said you can mix it any way you want.

if you want to use 5 shots at 1000iu's each then just mix it up however and then use a 1/5th of the solution per shot.. since the entire solution is 5000iu's then a 1/5th or 20% would be 1000iu's.

do it that way and make it simple on yourself

one piece of advice i can give you is when you mix do not hit the powder, be gentle.

Steve thank you so much. As I said not trying to be a wise guy just really hard for me to grasp for some reason. I appreciate your help more than you know.

One last question. So you recommend using a regular 23g syringe to mix and draw the hcg than a slin pin to inject correct ?

Top Bottom