Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Maintain Gains Post 1-AD Cycle?

Snarling Force

I'm coming to the end of my 1-AD, 4-AD stack 6 week cycle. I've gained so much weight and have become so much stronger on this cycle and I'm very pleased that I gave it a try. However I'm wondering how much of my gains in strength and weight will remain when I'm done? What can I take or what can I do to ensure I keep as much of my gains as possible? Also looking ahead, I wonder what is next for me. Take some time off and do this cycle again or move on to bigger and better things? Any tips and guidance are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Well, you could try going the pharmaceutical route with Clomid or Nolva.

But alot of people on here have posted very favorable results using 6-oxo post cycle. I believe you start of with about 600 mg every night before bed, then taper it down every week for about 3 to 4 weeks. But definately do something, you'll most likely crash and lose most of your gains if you don't do something post-cycle.

What's next? Well if you want to do another cycle of PH's......wait at least another 8 to 10 weeks minimum before you do another cycle. Juice is a personal choice you'll have to make.

In addition to 6-OXO, reduce your training volume and intensity, as these can negatively impact muscle preservation in the post-cycle moment (due to the hormonal profile being what it is).

Also, keep an elevated caloric intake of perhaps 500cals or so above maintainance.

Finally, an E/C stack dosed small and frequently (10mgs E/100mgs C every 6times/day) can give aid due to its anti-catabolic properties and positive impact on nutrient partitioning; it can also help if energy levels are low.

tapering down your doses helps

increasing calories helps as well

i would suggest training the same however, w/ the same intensity to preserve your muscle gains.

creatine may help as well.

Thanks for all the replys. I've been using Creatine throughout this cycle so I suppose I'll continue on it. I've been on it solid now for 3 months. Should I give it a break as well? I'll take the advice about the 6oxo for sure and do as you all have suggested about diet and training. Thanks again!

Continue your creatine use for at least couple of weeks post-cycle; take a break after that if you wish, though such is not necessary.

Top Bottom