Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Lose Water?

WayTooSmall

Okay, I have a show in 13 days. Last year I screwed myself by dropping too much water and resembling a peice of paper during quarter turns. This year, I have chosen a different 'supplement' route that is keeping me big but making me hold excess water. I do not want to do diuretics if I can avoid it. I plan on drinking 3 gallons all the way through the night before, then upon waking, just hit 6 oz with breakfast and the 2 meals I will have before prejudging. I am tight in the morning but as the day goes on, I seem to pick up water in the midsection. I've assumed it is from estrogen conversion, but I have heard many people stay on heavy test and anadrol through shows, and just get rid of the water. Tomoxifen does not seem to be helping as much as I assumed it would. Any idea's, suggestions. If diuretics, how do I avoid loosing all the water in my muscles? Thank you very much everyone.

WayTooSmall

I would recommend you start drinking your 3 gallons each day on the Sunday before the show. It takes you kidneys 36-48 hours to realize they need to start excreting lots more water. Likewise it takes your kidneys 36-48 hours to realize that they need to stop excreting all that water once they get going. Use this to your advantage by drowning them for 4 days, then cut back on the water and sodium in the last 1-2 days. You'll continue to pump the water out like crazy! The best ways to keep the water in your muscles is by filling your muscles with carbs. This is enhanced by carb-depleting for 3 or 4 days prior to carbing up. Extra potassium can also help, as can lots of creatine and glutamine taken while you're dehydrating. Vitamin C is also good, and don't forget to take some fats in the last 2 days since your muscles will also take on fats and look fuller.

Top Bottom