Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to guarantee you are getting the best whey?

blood_drinker

Many times in life you pay for quality. But in supplements, that does not always seem to hold true , especially when buying whey protein. How do you guys assure you are getting quality? From reliable sources, which next week you´ll find out that they are not reliable? Buying raw whey by the pound is rather cheap, as Stew Meat has shown with his protein. Some companies like Optimum offer 5lb jugs for 28$. While cheap, you still think it HAS to be lower quality than something like designers 2lb jug for 40$.

BUT

- Many times it is obvious that you are paying for advertisement budgets (Designer , EAS) bc you can get half the price online and it is evident in muscle mags.

How do you guys guarantee your whey is top shelf?
By reading the label and see if it says Micro filteredd ion exchange whey protein versus just Whey? While that is a plus, it wouldnt convince me. Is this a trial and error game? What tricks do you guys have to ensure top shelf protein?

Will my trick is to read all the post and wait for 2 or 3 members to agree an that's the best for me:FRlol: :FRlol:

damn.....after that piece of info im *still* not convinced.
Agent Shagwell seems to know alot about quality in the proteins he buys. You got say in this, bro?
:chomp:

Top Bottom