Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get motivation?

MGman12

My very first post on the forum, so I figured I would ask a pretty basic question. Probably the most important one I am going to ask if you look at the big picture.

I have always been chubby. 5'10 and the most I have ever weighed was 235 I carry it well. I started doing tree work (lumberjack) and did that for a year, no change in diet just straight busting my ass at work for 9 hours. That brought me down to 185. I was more defined but still could have lost more fat.

I lost that job, now I work at a factory and I don't have that 9 hour constant light excersize a day. I've put that weight back on, back up to 215 and it's depressing. I pirated me a copy of P90X to see if it would motivate me.

I work second shift, 4PM till Midnight get home at 1AM. I have a 9 month old daughter and I want her to remember me always fit, never chunky.

Any tips on how I can get my lazy ass motivated?

P.S. Not afraid to use anabolics, just no connection and wouldn't know what would work to cut fat and tone, then I would work on building mass afterwords.

Well, I would advised you to do morning exercise everyday that will make you fit and energetic. That will also help you to get motivated.

The issue is, I go to bed late. Already wake up early (8AM) to take care of my daughter. My girl could take care of our baby.

If I worked out before having to go to work at 4PM is this going to make me tired (I assume it will)? Will the tiredness from working out eventually make me feel lighter on my feet and able to workout good before I go to work? I don't know maybe this was a stupid question to ask I just always tell myself I am going to workout and I don't.

For me, motivation has to come from the inside out. It sounds like your daughter would be a motivating factor? The other thing I'd suggest is picking a small goal and starting with that. It's very motivating to see those small results and it seems to keep the momentum going. An example for me would be to hit my calorie intake for a week or only have one cheat in a week...something like that.

I'd really focus my time and enegy at the start on putting together a diet plan. That is a huge part of the equation and you will see results if you can get that in order.

Good luck! Sometimes taking that first step is the most difficult! :)

For me, motivation has to come from the inside out. It sounds like your daughter would be a motivating factor? The other thing I'd suggest is picking a small goal and starting with that. It's very motivating to see those small results and it seems to keep the momentum going. An example for me would be to hit my calorie intake for a week or only have one cheat in a week...something like that.

I'd really focus my time and enegy at the start on putting together a diet plan. That is a huge part of the equation and you will see results if you can get that in order.

Good luck! Sometimes taking that first step is the most difficult! :)
i agree...............the right diet will give you the energy you're looking for. Start writing down everything you eat to get a grasp on what you actually eat on a daily basis as start. Changing your eating habits takes time so don't get discouraged. Take the next couple weeks and do you homework on dieting and ask plenty of ?s here and you will pick it up in no time. Maybe try to get up and go for a light jog in the morning for those couple weeks as well.

Top Bottom