Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to exercise on low carb diet?

misterno

I am on low carb and I am very happy with the results. The problem is; before the low carb diet, I was able to do 3 sets of several exercises now I am exhausted after 1 set.

I read an article where it says eat carb on exercise days and no carb if there is no exercise

Do you guys agree?

I am losing weight but can not build muscle. I am even losing muscle at this point.

I also read other articles recommending to eat more fat as energy source to make up for the carbs I used to eat.

So what is the best approach?

Also, I am dropping pounds like 1 lbs a week but no change in the waist line. Why is that?

when restricting calories you MUST continue to lift heavy or you WILL guarenteed lose strength and muscle. Im not a fan of low carb diets unless its the final few weeks leading up to a contest or shoot. You could eat more fat but remember fat is calorie heavy, 9calories/gram opposed to 4 for carbs and protein. So make sure to stay under your maintenance needs if your adding fats. Go with healthy choices, natty peanut butter and avocados are good.

Your not building muscle because it sounds like your trying to lose fat. Its one of the hardest things to do is build muscle while lose fat. They contradict eachother. Juice would obviously help this but for the natty bber your diet needs to be flawless. If your waist line isnt overly fat or obese, It will take a while to notice a drop in inches on your waist. Just keep it up

Okay how about this

My main goal is to drop the waist line, I don't care about the muscle

I think I fall under the "skinny fat" section where all body looks like thin except the belly

What is the best approach for getting rid of the waist in this kind of body structure?

Diet and exercise my man. Just lose the fat and exercise and the inches should drop. I would work abs on a regular basis. At least two times a week. Every other day would probably benefit you. The only thing is that you MAY have some loose skin once those inches drop. depending on how many you lose.

Just keep it up. For me, my legs are the last area to lose fat. But the abdominal region is very common as well. Just exercise and eat right man. The fat will fall and so will the inches. Feel free to hit me up with a pm if your completely lost and need to know EXACTLY what to do and eat. I know my s***

Top Bottom