Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How Ronnie Handeled the loss?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeautifulBiceps
  • Start date Start date
OMEGA said:
um
he was a cop?

thanks for the link, interesting:)
When he was a cop, lol he pretty much just ate in his car and talked to people. I don't think he could really follow in "hot pursuit"
 
BeautifulBiceps said:
When he was a cop, lol he pretty much just ate in his car and talked to people. I don't think he could really follow in "hot pursuit"
i read he was a reservist police officer 2-3 days a aweek and only worked say parades ,crowd control,football games or big events .When they needed extra officers.
But as far as the 9-5 gig as a cop not his thing
 
Not the brightest bulb in the string compared to other O's. I had never heard him speak before....now I know why!
 
He actually was a real cop. He only went on reserve a few years ago. And he's not retarded. He's a smart dude. He just can't speak very well.
 
chazk said:
i read he was a reservist police officer 2-3 days a aweek and only worked say parades ,crowd control,football games or big events .When they needed extra officers.
But as far as the 9-5 gig as a cop not his thing

Used to be a serious cop, until he picked up the size.

Seems like he handled the loss pretty well.
 
Makavelli said:
He actually was a real cop. He only went on reserve a few years ago. And he's not retarded. He's a smart dude. He just can't speak very well.


thats possible I write like a retard, but Speak somewhat well:artist:

when I meet people in a professional capacity or from the boards they are always amazed that I can speak normally
lollolool
 
medical said:
Not the brightest bulb in the string compared to other O's. I had never heard him speak before....now I know why!
yea a couple of years ago they were asking the top bodybuilders about diets, gunther ,dexture and a few others talked about how strict and discplined they were during the diet down phase 12 weeks out from a show high protien never missing a meal.
then ronnie bluttered out " man i eat atleast a box of fried chicken a day yea man a 16 peice i eat 2 pieces every 3 hours with a biscutt thats all their is to it"

the way he said it to, he kinda was lughing at all the others thinking they were insane with the protien drinks and lean foods.Reguardless if that was his diet it worked for him and he did get massive as fuck .
All i could imagine afterwards was guys sitting around eating fried chicken and biscuts all day getting fat as a whale.
 
I know he should have won, but it was cool seeing the Olympia make a change
 
chazk said:
i read he was a reservist police officer 2-3 days a aweek and only worked say parades ,crowd control,football games or big events .When they needed extra officers.
But as far as the 9-5 gig as a cop not his thing

He still does events now just to stay working with me but he use to work 40hrs a week for like 8 years.
 
Caper26 said:
He still does events now just to stay working with me but he use to work 40hrs a week for like 8 years.

http://www.ronniecoleman.net/leno.html

this link says he retired . I read before he retired he was just working 2-3 days a week . ronnie no longer had time with posing appearances and the big o contest along with contract promotions with weider that he cut back on his police officer gig .

this is a great website shows jay leno looking at coleman in his skimpies.

i read on 3-4 diff sites one says
coleman retired
another by a cop says coleman did 2-3 days a week
another says coleman still works with the poilce
another says he was never a actul work the beat officer but more of reservist

who knows i guess
 
BeautifulBiceps said:
He prays before every meal...
6 meals a day... thats a lot of prayer.


that must be how he beat Jay . . . oh wait a minute, he lost.





In all seriousness though, great interview.
 
Last edited:
Coleman is actually somewhat intelligent if you listen to him talk. He just sounds like an idiot.

His website sucks.
 
I met jay a couple weeks ago, nice guy. He definitely deserved his win.

Ronnie - I havent met him, but I dont get the "intelligent" vibe from him.
 
reaper99 said:
He had speech lessons from Mike Tyson. Jay cutler looks like he is pumped with a gallon of synthol. ronnies has better striations, and better symmetry.
i think the worst synthol user was flex wheeler. i rember seeing him next to ronnie taking second place it was insane flex blew the shoulders up so much made his chest look so tiny.
plus when flex did his posing he did it real fast then changed positions.
so you could not see that the muscle would not tighten.
flex hit the double back bicep his whole back tightened and was rock hard while the rear delts and side delts just looked like smooth ballons .same with flex wheelers biceps towards the end they were so pumped up he could not even flex them to full contraction and show any seperation.

i think he is one of the guys that ruined his body with the synthol even worse then jay
 
Makavelli said:
He actually was a real cop. He only went on reserve a few years ago. And he's not retarded. He's a smart dude. He just can't speak very well.


If he's so smart, then why can't he talk proper english? And what about the interviewer's comment, "So do you think you lost?" "not tat tall..not tat tall.." Um..you lost retard..lol..

I'm just poking fun makavelli..he does sound stupid when he talks..but it sure is nice beating someone else up for the way they talk...
 
chazk said:
i think the worst synthol user was flex wheeler. i rember seeing him next to ronnie taking second place it was insane flex blew the shoulders up so much made his chest look so tiny.
plus when flex did his posing he did it real fast then changed positions.
so you could not see that the muscle would not tighten.
flex hit the double back bicep his whole back tightened and was rock hard while the rear delts and side delts just looked like smooth ballons .same with flex wheelers biceps towards the end they were so pumped up he could not even flex them to full contraction and show any seperation.

i think he is one of the guys that ruined his body with the synthol even worse then jay

It's sick what some dudes would do. Why would you seriously want to pump that shit in you it looks so awful.
 
chazk said:
i think the worst synthol user was flex wheeler. i rember seeing him next to ronnie taking second place it was insane flex blew the shoulders up so much made his chest look so tiny.
plus when flex did his posing he did it real fast then changed positions.
so you could not see that the muscle would not tighten.
flex hit the double back bicep his whole back tightened and was rock hard while the rear delts and side delts just looked like smooth ballons .same with flex wheelers biceps towards the end they were so pumped up he could not even flex them to full contraction and show any seperation.

i think he is one of the guys that ruined his body with the synthol even worse then jay


NO no no! excusssseee me! the worse synthol user by far, and should go into the hall of morons is...


GREG VALENTINO!
 
reaper99 said:
It's sick what some dudes would do. Why would you seriously want to pump that shit in you it looks so awful.

There is no end to what pros will do to be bigger than ever; It's scary how much this sport had evolved. Just look at the changes over the last 3 decades........just how much bigger can these dudes get?? I fear for their health...thats for sure...
 
First of all IMO he sounds like an Idiot, whether he is a nice guy or not. Vince Taylor is a better Ambassador of the sport than Coleman. Secondly if anyone really believes all he eats during the day is 36 ounces of chicken and beef along with grits and an 8 ounce baked potato, and 2 shakes, I have a bridge that I can see you.
 
reaper99 said:
He had speech lessons from Mike Tyson. Jay cutler looks like he is pumped with a gallon of synthol. ronnies has better striations, and better symmetry.

Ronnie has a gimp calf. Jay has wayyyyy better striations in the quads.
 
guys, some people just get nervous when there's a camera on them..

I am by no mean a fan of President Bush -- when he is in front of a podium, he sounds like a blubbering moron, it's nerves and his wife has talked about that. When you see The President sit down one-on-one with someone who he's familiar with and there's a camera in the corner of the room, he is well-spoken, funny and seems like a completely different person.

Don't write Ronnie off as being an idiot, some people just don't do well when there's a camera 2 feet from your face.
 
After watching this tape, I have a new found respect for Ronnie. It must have been very hard for him to lose after 8 years on top, but he is a good sport about it. You don't see him up there talking smack. He talks about how it was Jay's turn this time around. He also seemed very gracious in his comments about what went down. I thought he would be more of a cocky type, but he just seems like a humble person who never thought he would have been where he is today and is just very thankful for all of it.

He doesn't seem dumb either. It just seems as if he may have a little bit of anxiety in front of cameras and giving interviews. I know I sometimes get nervous in situations similiar to that.

And damn, after looking at the pics, Jay looks so smooth compared to Ronnie. Ronnie looked so hard and vascular that he almost looked as if he was made of stone. Jay on the other hand doesn't have that ultra dry and grainy look. Ronnies one lat was messed up and I think that hurt him, but if you compare the front shots, hardness, etc then you can see Ronnie outclassed Jay again. I think he got screwed for leaving Weider last year. The IFBB/AMI has a way of putting you in your place if they feel you are getting too big for your britches. It's happened many times before and it will keep on happening.

I never thought I would be saying any of the above, because to be honest, I was *never* a fan of Ronnie. And I'm still not. But if they were going to pass the torch, give it to someone like Dexter or Melvin and bring in a new era. If you are going for the mass monster and super grainy look, then Ronnie is the one to give it to.
 
mikefear said:
guys, some people just get nervous when there's a camera on them..

I am by no mean a fan of President Bush -- when he is in front of a podium, he sounds like a blubbering moron, it's nerves and his wife has talked about that. When you see The President sit down one-on-one with someone who he's familiar with and there's a camera in the corner of the room, he is well-spoken, funny and seems like a completely different person.

Don't write Ronnie off as being an idiot, some people just don't do well when there's a camera 2 feet from your face.

I was actually going to say the same thing also. Everyone calls our presides stupid based on how he speaks in front of the camera. But if anyone recalls, 2 other presides, who were smart also, were referrerred to as stupid for their lack of skills when it came to public speaking. It's easy to make fun of someone who can't speak well..and I guess that's why it's so easy :)
 
C3bodybuilding said:
He doesn't seem dumb either. It just seems as if he may have a little bit of anxiety in front of cameras and giving interviews. I know I sometimes get nervous in situations similiar to that.

Must be all that EQ :evil:
 
Makavelli said:
He actually was a real cop. He only went on reserve a few years ago. And he's not retarded. He's a smart dude. He just can't speak very well.
Agreed, he's an intelligent dude he just isn't an articulate speaker. He's got a degree. If he wasn't smarter than he sounded he never could have done that.
 
sparetire said:
I was actually going to say the same thing also. Everyone calls our presides stupid based on how he speaks in front of the camera. But if anyone recalls, 2 other presides, who were smart also, were referrerred to as stupid for their lack of skills when it came to public speaking. It's easy to make fun of someone who can't speak well..and I guess that's why it's so easy :)

Whoever called Clinton stupid for his ability to speak in public probably had a different agenda in mind - he was an excellent public speaker.

Jay wont achieve the ultra-grainy look till he's a couple years older, your skin tends to get a lot thinner as you age.

I still give much props to Ronnie - he has achieved more than any of us here ever will. I am calling it like it is, I am sure he is of average intelligence and not the best public speaker.
 
silverbackn said:
Agreed, he's an intelligent dude he just isn't an articulate speaker. He's got a degree. If he wasn't smarter than he sounded he never could have done that.

And if I remember correctly he graduated near the top of his class. Public speaking is a skill. Some people get totally fucked up when asked to speak in front of people. I remember when I was in college I saw a dude straight up pass the fuck out during a presentation! It's the number one fear in front of death!
 
silverbackn said:
Agreed, he's an intelligent dude he just isn't an articulate speaker. He's got a degree. If he wasn't smarter than he sounded he never could have done that.

You are so wrong on this one. I think that Ronnie is somewhat intelligent. But never think that if a person has a college degree they can't be dumb or stupid. I have my degree, but I have met some dumb fuckers through college that were to be graduating.
 
mlong23 said:
You are so wrong on this one. I think that Ronnie is somewhat intelligent. But never think that if a person has a college degree they can't be dumb or stupid. I have my degree, but I have met some dumb fuckers through college that were to be graduating.
I had a good friend who was dumb as a post and got his degree by constantly whining, running to Dept. heads, claiming a new learning disability every semester, having his parents intervene, etc. Dude did the same in HS and had a 3.9 but made like 700 on his SAT's. Pathetic that a well thought of University would give this guy a degree.
 
chazk said:
yea a couple of years ago they were asking the top bodybuilders about diets, gunther ,dexture and a few others talked about how strict and discplined they were during the diet down phase 12 weeks out from a show high protien never missing a meal.
then ronnie bluttered out " man i eat atleast a box of fried chicken a day yea man a 16 peice i eat 2 pieces every 3 hours with a biscutt thats all their is to it"

the way he said it to, he kinda was lughing at all the others thinking they were insane with the protien drinks and lean foods.Reguardless if that was his diet it worked for him and he did get massive as fuck .
All i could imagine afterwards was guys sitting around eating fried chicken and biscuts all day getting fat as a whale.

Think about his diet then think about another famous quote of his; "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder buy nobody wants to lift heavy damn weights." I think that is the key. If you have the stamina to lift and burn all that you are eating a box of fried chicken with biscuits is fine. But if you can't work that hard then you need to eat more cleanly. You need to know your body. Know when and how hard you can train and when and how much you can eat. It's a balance.
 
mlong23 said:
You are so wrong on this one. I think that Ronnie is somewhat intelligent. But never think that if a person has a college degree they can't be dumb or stupid. I have my degree, but I have met some dumb fuckers through college that were to be graduating.

That doesn't actually prove that he's not intelligent. Like I said he graduated near the top of his class with an accounting degree. Regardless of college my point being just because he doesn't have good public speaking skills, doesn't mean he's retarded.
 
Guys he was the top bodybuilder for 8 fucking years man! This was not his first interview. He has had 8 years of public speaking and interviews and non stop talking to people who want to know all about him. He's a super-star pro athlete.

WTF some of you are acting like this is his first time on camera!

Give me a break!

ps LMAO to the guy who gave me red karma over this. funnymuthafucka
 
Makavelli said:
That doesn't actually prove that he's not intelligent. Like I said he graduated near the top of his class with an accounting degree. Regardless of college my point being just because he doesn't have good public speaking skills, doesn't mean he's retarded.
i dont talk to anyone at the gym or really with other lifters or bodybuilders .The talk always turns towrds drugs and i'm sure ronnie gets tired of that over and over.
years ago shawn ray said during a seminar he was a guest speaker. Akid about age 15 stood up and asked " do you know where i can get some winstrol you still use winstrol dont you " People luaghed and then looked at the kid and thought he was a fool.
so imagine the people that talk about it to colemans face and the wisphers behind his back . I'm sure if he was eatiing at a Kentucky fried chicken some dumb as 150lbs losers would yell roid monster as they ran to their cars to get away from him or just out for a walk on a street to a park when a car load of guys rolls down the window and yells testosterone head wheres your needles
I'm not even big and people have done shit exactly like to me so imagine a true freak like coleman all the shit he has to put up with
Flex wheeler even said the same thing in his book , No one ask about excersize routines, no one ask about nutrition or supplements the only questions i get are about my personal life and ofcoarse (he said something to this effec) " then they ask after a few minutes what does your cycle consist of and thats about it your not even a human to anyone with emotions and feeling your just a person to ask what drugs your on "

I can see why coleman and others dont like to look the camera in the eye or talk much. jay is new its his first year just wait untill jay gets on joes tours sighning books, guest posing , ask and anwser speeches, After jay gets about 5 yrs of being asked the same shit about drugs over and over he to will prob not even look at the camera or give a rats ass anymore
 
Makavelli said:
That doesn't actually prove that he's not intelligent. Like I said he graduated near the top of his class with an accounting degree. Regardless of college my point being just because he doesn't have good public speaking skills, doesn't mean he's retarded.

Dude reread my posts on this thread. I never said he was a tard, just that having a degree doesn't mean your smart.

Ronnie sounds like an idiot, but to graduate cum laude usually means your smart. So he may be, its just that I have never met him to know whether or not he is smart or an idiot.
 
Most NBA players have graduated from University and can barely command the English language!

It says very little for the American Education system.
 
He seems like a laid back cool dude. You guys are the morons who cannot judge a person for shit. He doesn't try to impress, so what? All the better.
 
We all have different expectations (standards) of a University educated person.
we all live in different countries/states/provinces.

In terms of mind, body, spirit we know where Ronnie's weakness is LOL
 
heavy_duty said:
Most NBA players have graduated from University and can barely command the English language!

It says very little for the American Education system.

If they chose degrees other than Communications it might raise a red flag.
 
mlong23 said:
Dude reread my posts on this thread. I never said he was a tard, just that having a degree doesn't mean your smart.

Ronnie sounds like an idiot, but to graduate cum laude usually means your smart. So he may be, its just that I have never met him to know whether or not he is smart or an idiot.

Right and reread my post. I understood what you were saying and all I was doing is countering the point that you were implying. I agree with you that just because you have a degree doesn't mean you are intelligent. However if you are to agree with that, then you also have to agree that because you have a degree doesn't mean you are a moron.

So they cancel each other out and what you are left with is pure speculation on all of our parts. I don't know Ronnie personally, I'm going off of what people that do know him have said. College or no college, degree or no degree, I think he is intelligent. I think he doesn't have good public speaking skills.

To the guy that posted he has been doing this forever and he should be able to speak in public very well now, that doesn't make sense either. How long have you been training? Are you competing on the Mr. O stage yet?
 
First: I'm not a bodybuilder so the O is not one of my goals. Also the O is the pinnacle of BB, I was not saying that Ronnie should shoot for the pinnacle of public speaking, but this is no where near his first interview but sure looked like it.

The sport I am involed in, I did make it to a world championship 6 years ago but did not come close to the podium :)
I was 19 out of 50 but still proud to wear my countries flag :rasta:



Makavelli said:
To the guy that posted he has been doing this forever and he should be able to speak in public very well now, that doesn't make sense either. How long have you been training? Are you competing on the Mr. O stage yet?
 
He is intelligent, humble, and professional. Just because he is not a good orator does not mean he is stupid. On the flip side, just because you can speak does not mean you are all that smart. Lots of examples of both sides of this coin.
 
Ronnie seems cooler than shit. I'd much rather hang out with him and shoot the shit with him about bodybuilding than some piece of shit know it all like that retard Greg Valentino or any of the other fuck ups in the 'sport.'

Man, I play dumb in the gym and around others all the time when people start talking to me so that they do not start asking personal questions. In fact, I get made fun of all the damn time by people I work with and hang out with by the way I speak, but when it comes down to it, I CAN speak very professional and slam down a debate with the best of them when I want to.

Dan Duchaine, one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, mind ever in this community had a stroke and it effected his speech to the point that he sounded like a retard, but his education level was WAY above anybody elses, and he only had a bachelors degree in theatre.......not even counting his shitty genetics that he was dealt with.

Jesus...i'm not slamming anybody, but some of you guys are being a little too hard on the guy IMO. I'm not saying he is some intelligent SOB, but I find it hard that he is stupid. Greg Valentino, now that IS a retard right there.

Ronnie seemed really humble in that interview IMO. He gave credit where credit is due.

btw...Jay seems like a cool guy too.

Ronnie is smart enough to find what works for him....btw, he uses AF's Glucorell too.

PEACE BIAAATCHES!:)

BMJ
 
heavy_duty said:
Most NBA players have graduated from University and can barely command the English language!

It says very little for the American Education system.

You forgot about the NFL, and Pro Baseball....Ohhh wait a minute, Pro baseball players don't speak english because they can't, they are not from the US! I think most pro ball players speak Puerto Rican. Yes, I know they speak spanish, but PR sounded better.

Ronnie probably said he eats all that trash just to psych people out. If a person thinks Ronnie can eat all that trash and still look as good as he does, it might cause his competitors to think this guys genetics are flawless and how can I win against a guy that eats fried chicken all day. He actually might be saying that kind of stuff to out think everyone who thinks he's an idiot. Some of the smartest people I know sometimes sound dumb, and do it on purpose. Why? "Just so noone see's em coming!"
 
Top Bottom