Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How old are you and how old "is over the hill"?

I agree with Matt. I`m 22 and I don`t think you get old untill you see yourself that way. I`ve seen people in their 60s that look a whole lot better than most people do at 35. Generally, as you age, other people view you older. But if you take care of yourself, and don`t view yourself as over the hill, I don`t think many other people will either.

PS: John, I`m sure that photo was after several hours of hair and makeup artists.

curling said:

pOink,

Man, you're only 20? Man, with your political views I would have thought you were alot older. I mean when I was 20 I barely knew who the president was much less what they stood for.

yeah man, none of my friends give a flying shit about politics; i'm the only one who is actually interested in it. how old did you think i was?

john937 said:
So, by every definition so far, this is old:
Raquel Welch, 54
cast_raquelwelch.jpg

Two things, not everyone is "old" at 50+ but some people DO age badly, genetics + not taking care of oneself etc.

Too much sun when young, bad, etc

Another thing, I bet you she doesn't look that good up close, not saying that she doesn't look hot there, but realistically even men in the industry wear makeup.

There are good looking 60 year old Playmates, but again, different people/genetics/taking care of oneself and yada yada.

Top Bottom