Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much water consumption in a day?

Rebelrocker said:
As long as you are not thirsty youre drinking enough,same with food if youre hungry,eat.

I'm not so sure about that.. the only times I'm ever thirsty is during workout, early morning, and with meals.. since the majority of your muscle mass is water, I'd recommend much more water..

Rebelrocker said:
As long as you are not thirsty youre drinking enough,same with food if youre hungry,eat.

I disagree, if you choose to eat and drink by this method, you are surely not eating or drinking enough.

Water should be 1-2 gallons per day. The bigger you are, the more water you should be drinking, but no one should be driking less than 1 gallon a day.

I personally take in upwards of 3 gallons a day. Your piss should be clear or relatively clean looking and you certainly should never be thirsty. Once your thirst sensation is activated it is too late. It means you're low on hydration and need some now. Dehydration is an epidemic in this country and can cause too many complications to discuss. Our main concern would be a slow down or hinderance of protein synthesis and weakness. Hydration is vital for optimal health and performance. We all know that we're super-human while on AS:) so us super-humans need more than the regular people do.

How much water should I drink a day. I'm a little confused, because as you know, a guy who competes will drink several gallons a day and taper down towards show time. Then the last day or two they stop water intake all together. Then they carb load and cut sodium..blah blah blah, you guys know the routine. But what about a guy like my self who wants to look dry and hard all year round. I'm not lookin to be my best just for one certain day. So how much water should a guy drink if he wants to look "pretty good" all the time, as oppose to "looking amazing" for only that one day. They say the more water you drink, the less you hold. But can one honestly say I'll look leaner and harder by drinking 5 gallons a water a day as oppose to one glass. I just need someone to clear the whole science of "holding water" up for me. No one can ever really answer this question clearlly for me.

Top Bottom