Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much time between cycles?

I would stay off for 8 weeks. I would then run a EPI/Beast for 4 weeks, bridge with bridge for 4 weeks and then go into helladrol for 6 weeks.

After that i would take a good 8-10 weeks off.

I would stay off for 8 weeks. I would then run a EPI/Beast for 4 weeks, bridge with bridge for 4 weeks and then go into helladrol for 6 weeks.

After that i would take a good 8-10 weeks off.
bride with bridge? confused by that statement
are u suggesting to go on 14weeks of oral? (assuming bridge with bridge, was a typo)

bride with bridge? confused by that statement
are u suggesting to go on 14weeks of oral? (assuming bridge with bridge, was a typo)

Nope, bridge is a new product needto is bringing out.

It will be 10 wks of oral at LOW doses. I know it sounds harsh but in reality its not. I know people who have used dbol for 6 mos straight at 150mgs and have never had issues. Orals are not as harsh as they are led to be. Proper support/pct and time off will help you heal and recover.

I know a guy who uses 90MGS of m-drol :worried: scares the fuck out of me personally.

Nope, bridge is a new product needto is bringing out.

It will be 10 wks of oral at LOW doses. I know it sounds harsh but in reality its not. I know people who have used dbol for 6 mos straight at 150mgs and have never had issues. Orals are not as harsh as they are led to be. Proper support/pct and time off will help you heal and recover.

I know a guy who uses 90MGS of m-drol :worried: scares the fuck out of me personally.
10 weeks just really does sound harsh. my kidneys were feeling the diesel/tren on just a 4 week cycle

Top Bottom