Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Test E to inject at once?

fireflyer said:
Are you just messing with this guy? You aren't seriously telling this guy to stick himself, let the pin grow some bacteria in a drawer for a few days then stick again, are you? He also said it was enanthate - half life of like two weeks. How would seperating a 250mg shot in half by 3 days do anything to effect the levels in his blood?

WTF are you talking about?!?!!? its called changing the pin, and other people will agree to split it up. if your using 500mg/week, will you shoot that all at once? not trying to start a flame thread here, but i would recommend spliting the dose.

JAV said:
Yes Sweed this is my first ever cycle. I have been trainning naturally for about 9 years.

My stats are: Age 29, 5'6, 180 pounds. Bodyfat 14% Bench Press 295 X 1, Deadlift 455 X 1.

As for doubling the dose, I have considered this, but I have read that an effective dose ranges anywhere from 250 - 1500 mg/week. Is it not safer to start with a lower amount and see how my body reacts to it? Plus I am also going to be using 20 mg of dianabol/day for the first 4 or 5 weeks. (It won't be the Test E on it's own)

Thanks again for the help.

-jav

i dont know where u got 1500mgs for a first cycle, but thast a shitload, even for a guy with 8 cycles under him. You sound like a pretty big guy. it is better to stay with a lower dose for a first cycle to see how u react. I chose 500 mgs for my first just because I think i would do better than 250 for my weight, which was around 230.
250 mgs of test and 20 of dbol should be a good first cycle imo.
1-10, 12 test E
1-4 dbol
pct... look at the "sticky" at the top of the page on the PCT forum by: jenetic to get a good pct.

Test E does have a long half life, over a week easily. So once your levels get up to par, there is no need to split the dose. That is why it is made the way it is. So that you do not have to take a shitload of shots.

a-bomb5083 said:
WTF are you talking about?!?!!? its called changing the pin, and other people will agree to split it up. if your using 500mg/week, will you shoot that all at once? not trying to start a flame thread here, but i would recommend spliting the dose.

Bro,

Nobody with any common sense is going to agree with you on this. Even if you changed the pin before the next inject, the gear has still been exposed to the open air inside that syringe for a long time! And if this dude is injecting properly, then he is also asparating when he sticks. What if he draws in blood?? And don't think for a second if you don't draw in blood, you're just pulling air into the syringe! Either way, unless you live in a steril plastic bubble, a certain level of contamination has occured as soon as he takes that syringe out of the steril package and draws the juice from its vile or amp. You are just given this dude bad advice..bottom line!

To the one who started this thread.. Don't fuck around splitting 250mgs. Just shoot 250mgs every three days for ten weeks and take your dbol. You'll thank me for it later.

Rock 500mg's of test e a week with the d-bol, definitely have some nolva on hand. You will grow great with this. I did 500mg's of test and 300mg's of deca for my first cycle and I responded very well! Good luck playa!

I agree....shoot the entire 250mg in one shot. It makes NO sense to split it up. Also, you will make gains off of 250mg/week. However, your 1st cycle is always your best as far as potential growth is concerned. I highly recommend you do 500mg/week split up into two shots and take advantage of your first cycle. You will regret not having done so if you only go with 250mg/week.

I did had UG Test E 330mg/1ml I was doing 495mg per shot or 1.5cc's every 3 days and I was fine, first cycle also had no problems yes it was almost a 1gram of gear but it ended up good for me. I started at 235lbs. I think you should just do 250mg every 3 days and your set, have A dex on hand and Nolva and train hard bro good luck

Hope you have read about dbol and know you should be taking a dex with it at .5mg ED.. as for the 250mg for your first cycle that is enough. IF you eat big and train hard any amount will make a difference.. also read the PCT forum before starting this cuz im doubting you know about PCT and w/o it planned before your cycle you will more then likely lose all your gains once your cycle is over if you dont have the stuff.. just remember diet is key!

Ok guys thanks for all the help!! I did my first shot today.... I will do the next one on Tuesday. (I have pretty much decided to go for 500/week)

I got liquid Tomax and Clomid here as well. My diet is already sorted (including all my vitamins, adequate water intake & herbal supplements to help my liver & prostate)

I'm ingesting about 220 grams of protien/day... Trying to get it even higher still.....

Once again thanks for all your insight!

What are your goals for this cycle? bulk? cut? Since it is your first you will be very responsive to the gear. Eat more then 220grams protein dude...thats not even 1.5/lb!!! EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!! A meal every 2-3 hours even if its McD's. Eat CLEAN if you want to minimize fat, but judging by your OP question I'm assuming your diet isnt dialed in right-- I apologize if I'm wrong. Get as much cals in as possible. You might gain a bit of fat but IMO for a first cycle I wouldnt hold back on the cals even if the summer is coming up.

AAS isn't a miracle drug so I hope you werent thinking of becoming a 200lb 5% bf sex machine after this cycle. Best of luck to ya..let us know how it goes.

Top Bottom