Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much protein did Arnold take in?

yea im sure them illionaire famous actor and biggest bodybuilding star has regrets abotu starting early get real and im sure all the baseball,football players who started using steroidsi n high school and now make millions in the nfl also regret startign them early right.

dude you dont know a damn thing about his health, and i do know that he had some major complications. you just make no since.

i make no since??? listen bro are you his doctor? its funny how you come off acting so big like your arnolds doctor or something i m sure he has complications many steroid users do and many steroid users dont . have you read caminitis article lately? he says he no longer produces natural test yet he doesnt regret it. but no no ya know what your right sterodis should be illegal and the users should get life in prison.

i never said that steroids should be illegal or that punishments should be stiff, as a matter of fact i am using AAS right now.

But i think anyone under the age of 19 or 20 has no business doing any type of steroid. Just chill.

I agree with you but your post up top was really the aggressor with the curses etc. i agree kids shouldnt do it but it wont work i mean werre on out second demonize sterodis to the kids generation it didnt work the first time and it wint work the second time

I think it's important that some people here talking shit get their facts straight. Arnold turned his back on the sport? That man has done more for bodybuilding than any other. He got Weider to give more money to the Olympia contestants, he has promoted shows, he started his own show which is BIGGER than the Olympia with more prize money too. He has been a great public spokesperson for years when it comes to the sport. He brought it out of the closet. He has done more for the sport than that scum Joe Weider, and his clan of assholes.

Oh boo hoo Arnold doesn't advise people to juice. Open your eyes, Arnold is a role model for young CHILDREN and TEENS. Sure, he used when he was a teen, but under doctors care, and it was LEGAL then. I'm sure today's 16 year olds wouldn't be under a Dr. care. Arnold has to be a good role model, and I think he does the right thing. All of today's pros don't talk about the juice, why don't you call bullshit on them? I remember Ronnie Coleman on Jay Leno saying all he does is eat lot's of fried chicken, and train hard. He did follow those routines in his books. It wasn't juice that prevented him from over training, it was incredible genetics. That man could punish his body, and grow for it. Very few can do that. He also ate whole eggs, red meat, whole milk, etc. He just didn't down a few shakes, egg whites and a can of tuna like many today do.

Oh, and to the person who sad Arnold wouldn't be nothing if it weren't for bodybuilding, that is untrue. Arnold made his millions not from movies, and not from bodybuilding shows, but from investing in real-estate. He took his contest winnings (which were a joke back then, the first Mr. O. Larry Scott just got a crown, and it wasn't much better when Arnie was winning. Again, he was the one who got them to give the contestants more money), and invested them in property and land. He is a very driven person, and succeeds because of it. He is no slacker by any means, and I am sure even if he never was a Mr. O, he would be a rich man today.

He has accomplished more than most will ever even dream of accomplishing. So, try to show a little respect. Haters, gotta love them...

anyone who says they care about bodybuilding and does not respect Arnold has no idea what they are talking about.

the man gave a personality to a sport which was viewed more like a freak show than an athletic competition.

without Arnold pro contests probably would have died out before now =/

Re: Who cares?

slyder190 said:
He preaches against steroids (enough siad there) and against using drugs, this from the same man who is chillin out smokin a joint at the end of Pumping Iron. I give him mad props for many acheivements, but he's still a hypocritical liar.

if arnold were to condone the use of steroids and weed, his career would surely have fallen fast. in his position he has to be careful of what he admits to. ask most athletes, famous people, politicians, etc what drugs they have used and if they condone the use of drugs. pretty much every single one will say they don't use anything and do not condone the use of drugs. their respect, image, career, and livelyhood depends on this.

Top Bottom