Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much protein at once?

camaro

I heard that a body can't digest more then 25-30g of protein at once? Is that true? If so, how long do I wait before consuming another 25-30g of protein? If not, then what's the limit per what length of time?

I think most people agree the 30gram limit isn't true. Doesn't make sense when you think about it. I mean people come in different shapes and sizes. Wouldn't a larger person be able to digest more than a smaller person.

type of protein important ..

the type of protein you are consuming is also important.
I can down 66grams ( 3 scoops ) of champion nutrition chocolate whey protein ( mixed with water ) taken with either 2 ginger root pills or 2 aminogen pills and I have no gas whatsoever

If I eat 3 protein barbs ( Carb Solutions or Pure Protein ) for a total of about 58 grams of protein, my stomach is growling and churning and I have bad gas.

I can down 66grams ( 3 scoops ) of champion nutrition chocolate whey protein ( mixed with water ) taken with either 2 ginger root pills or 2 aminogen pills and I have no gas whatsoever

If I eat 3 protein barbs ( Carb Solutions or Pure Protein ) for a total of about 58 grams of protein, my stomach is growling and churning and I have bad gas.

If I eat 3 protein barbs ( Carb Solutions or Pure Protein ) for a total of about 58 grams of protein, my stomach is growling and churning and I have bad gas.:mad:

I'd have to agree that different bodies require different amounts of protein. Some people can absorb more protein at one sitting than others and I do agree the type of protein that you are using is important as well as some break down faster than others.

Top Bottom