Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How much Nolva with a Gram of Test E?

riverrock

New member
Hello All,

I have ran seeral Sustanon 500 cycles and was always okay for Nolva, but how much would you recommend if I were to do a cycle of 1g of Test E schering?
 
As little as possible for the signs to go away. Catch the itchy nips quick and it shouldn't be a problem. Increase the dose until they stop being sensitive and then try to reduce it once you're back to normal.
 
DRRman said:
all depends on rather or not you need nolvadex...how prone to gyno are you?

I say as little as possible if it all. Nolvadex competes at the receptor sites with AAS potentially comprimising your gains. The only time I use it is if I feel the symptoms of gyno coming on: sensitive nipples, discharge, or noticeable lumps. Everyone is different and different types/doseages of AAS will cause different sides with everyone. In short, there's no specific answer to your question. Just go with the feedback your body gives you and adjust your RX program accordingly.
 
DRRman said:
yep, agreed

i would just have it on hand! no need to run it unless you get signs


Im runnin 520Test/500Deca per week, and I have a lot of water retention goin on (my watch and rings barely fit right now) but my nips are not sore or puffy. I do have Nolva on hand.

I was just gonna wait till my cycle was over and do 20mgs every day for 2 weeks, then eod for another week just to be safe.

Anyone advise for/against this?

Sorry to thread-jack :evil: :chomp: :evil:


Edit: im in week 11 of my cycle btw. Will probably run for 15 total weeks. Dropping the Deca after next week.
 
immortalis said:
Im runnin 520Test/500Deca per week, and I have a lot of water retention goin on (my watch and rings barely fit right now) but my nips are not sore or puffy. I do have Nolva on hand.

I was just gonna wait till my cycle was over and do 20mgs every day for 2 weeks, then eod for another week just to be safe.

Anyone advise for/against this?

Sorry to thread-jack :evil: :chomp: :evil:


Edit: im in week 11 of my cycle btw. Will probably run for 15 total weeks. Dropping the Deca after next week.

Wouldn't it be better to wait 2-3 wks after your last poke to start Nolva pct? Starting it so soon might be defeating the purpose? Your estro levels won't fuck with you anymore than they are now until the juice starts wearing off. I could be wrong? I'd like to know fersure myself. I never notice any real probs until I've been off 4-5 weeks.
 
BigCracker said:
Wouldn't it be better to wait 2-3 wks after your last poke to start Nolva pct? Starting it so soon might be defeating the purpose? Your estro levels won't fuck with you anymore than they are now until the juice starts wearing off. I could be wrong? I'd like to know fersure myself. I never notice any real probs until I've been off 4-5 weeks.


Yeah I plan on giving it a little time before jumpin right in. I should have been more clear on that. Sorry for the confusion.
 
Arimidex, people! Soooo much better during cycle. Nolva should only be used if you start to show signs of gyno...Adex will prevent gyno and help big-time with bloat. I'd say 1mg ED per gram of Test.
 
shivastool said:
Arimidex, people! Soooo much better during cycle. Nolva should only be used if you start to show signs of gyno...Adex will prevent gyno and help big-time with bloat. I'd say 1mg ED per gram of Test.
Adex requirements also vary from person to person. For many, aromasin is much preferred and some need letro.

He wasn't asking about a general anti-e, bro, he was asking about Nolva.
 
1 mg or arimi per day on 1 gram of test weekly im sure is really effective for bloat...but what about sex drive and hdl? both will probably be nonexistant (high ldl/triglycerides)

we need a happy medium...im still confused on this debate so on 500mg test, 300 deca 300 eq im just using 20mg nolva daily, 1/4mg arimi eod..
 
25homes said:
I would use none until you saw some signs of gyno or extreme bloat!!

Wrong advice - You can get gyno with out extreme bloat and Nolvadex will do sweat F.A for bloat.

Take Arimidex for bloat it will also help with gyo, You need to control bloat before it happens.

Back to your question: If your nipples get sensitive then add 20mg of Nolvadex, and increase to 40mg if the sensitivity does not subside "IMHO".
 
Top Bottom