Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How much money do you make on welfare?

PICK3

New member
On our local news tonight they interviewed a Katrina evacuee who returned home to her housing project in New Orleans where she has lived for 22 years. She said she was glad to be home and didn't mind spending $172/month rent.

Wonder how much $$$ a welfare recipient receives. What if she has several children?

With that low figure for rent and with food stamps she may have more "disposal money" than some working class people.
 
More than they deserve. Im sure gjohnson could fill you in.

And yes, Ive seen people on welfare paying for $25 steaks at Vons when good hardworking folks stick with bags of frozen chicken.
 
75th said:
More than they deserve. Im sure gjohnson could fill you in.

And yes, Ive seen people on welfare paying for $25 steaks at Vons when good hardworking folks stick with bags of frozen chicken.


How did you get so much red?
 
I didn't think anyone would want to return to a housing project ... thought they would use Katrina as their ticket out.
 
75th said:
I make bad posts, I guess.


I noticed you speak your mind, not sure I'd call em bad posts though. I gave you some green, but I doubt it will do much, its like trying to eliminate the national debt.
 
PuddleMonkey said:
I noticed you speak your mind, not sure I'd call em bad posts though. I gave you some green, but I doubt it will do much, its like trying to eliminate the national debt.
LOL @ national debt. Made me choke on my pasta.

I actually just got raped in the bookie forum.
 
In canada, for a typical family (2 adults, 2 kids), it's around 500$ each so +/- 1000$/month. Then they have some benefits like free medications.
 
Top Bottom