Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much is too much?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
DHEA. How much DHEA is too much? 25mgs brings up DHEA levels to 120. And my estrone levels to 55 (max ref. range is 75 I believe).

Yet my Doc ( dont know if this is even worth seeing at times ) says that I need increase my DHEA levels to at least 100mgs per day. Says my DHEA levels should be OVER the max range of 280. And should be at LEAST in the 500's!

Sure taking 100mgs of DHEA will bring me up there. But what about my Estrone levels? 25mgs brings it to 55. I could only imagine what 100mgs per day will do!

I guess it depends. Increasing test or dhea tends to increase estrogen. Estrogen in and of itself is not a bad thing at all.

I'm not sure I buy this max level estrone range. At 500mg a week test I'm sure my estrogen is high as I get some facial bloat, but otherwise I feel very good.

Well Im not sure what the correct dosage is but I take 25mg 3x a week of DHEA and pretty much that's all I need

I've done up to 300mgs/d of DHEA, and I didnt see any sides. Strength went up slightly, i slept better, that was about it. On another note, I've seen people add DHEA on-cycle, and some use it as part of PCT. Which should be the more "correct" method? I got a bottle lying around, and am wondering how I should incorporate that into my next cycle...

I took someone's advise on here to take 50mg of DHEA twice a day. What a mistake. It makes you hold water, night sweats and feel edgy and argumentative. 100mg a day is way too much.

I took someone's advise on here to take 50mg of DHEA twice a day. What a mistake. It makes you hold water, night sweats and feel edgy and argumentative. 100mg a day is way too much.

Other than the water thing, it sounds like tren, without any of the benefits of tren.

My buddy was taking the same dosage and when he asked me about it told him to prune it down. I think that's way too much and really in IMO it does nothing for you at that high dosage but create problems.

Top Bottom